Survival SMP Status Update 1

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to our first Bi-Weekly SMP status update,
Every other week after the meeting we will be giving you a bit of information regarding the status of SMP, this will include a bit of lore, some progress screenshots, and just general updates on our progress

SMP Status Update 1

General News:

Lets start with the biggest change,
Danni122112 has resigned from admin due to personal reasons and will cease as SMP's admin
uhtr5r (I) will step in early as SMP's admin (Initially I was to join Danni as an admin officaly in a few weeks)

SMP will continue in the same way it has, there are no plans to change anything from Danni and the others plans' at this time (I mean, the lore document is 94 pages alone)

There where no other staff changes this week of note.

Lore:

This week's lore infographic is about the language of the world, designed by Mulbery , it's a fully functioning script with many nuances not shown below. (Thank you Arelic for writing some additional filler text)

Building:

This week we're going to look at 3 builds currently happening within the world. The images are hot-linked and not embedded as they are LARGE

The first build is the village of Arcem Lunarus, a village build by myself based around the buildings and lore of the original Arcem (Capital of Aeres) in the first Primordia.
https://vgy.me/UbJ8rq.png

The second build is Castle Concord, The seat of King Drawohby by JKangaroo and cheatyface
https://vgy.me/D402FV.png

The final build this week is one of the bridges crossing the large ravine that separates two large sections of our main world. It was built by Plive
htttps://vgy.me/ym51ka.png

G

Guest35486

Ok, I decoded everything:

Literally the same thing

"Arelic was here"

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

"hamlet"

Very faint but: "2018"
now you have to figure out where each of these came from since they were taken from previous posts (except the arelic was here one) yay!!

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yo so any new updates or did we give up on this before it was even finished?
Progress is steady and we're currently in the process of deciding on a release date. We'll have some posts coming out very soon with new info.

This post was an April Fools joke and we never really intended to do bi-weekly updates.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Since the server and its plugins were developed for 1.12, we'll probably be launching the server on 1.12 with a plugin so 1.13 clients can connect.

After release we'll work on getting the server ready for 1.13.
Ah so you are playing save and avoiding DoD/Kami/Legacies sudden post update bugs on launch.