The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Because she’s a cult leader, they’re an opposing cult, and Endy promises a win to all those who agree to conversion like a preacher of a cause to a crowd of brainwashed followers
Fali ily but I gave you the chance to vote for a mason since you're clearly communist alongside Freaky. I wish it didn't have to be this way since I like how reasonable you always sound when you post!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay, so:

if we lynch freaky now, there is only two groups of people left in the game who should worry about not winning and that is maf members and third parties who have been converted to freaky's cult (if there are any)

literally everyone else is safe because:
-masons win due to being the biggest cult
-town wins once we lynch the last maf (yes, that should even include the townies in freaky's cult)
-any remaining maf have the option of revealing themselves for the conversion and then getting killed while being a part of the mason cult, thus getting the mason win

that's pretty much all i have to say on how the game should proceed, it's your choice whether to believe me or not, but i wouldn't have revealed myself as the cult leader if this wasn't the case

for anyone confused about who is who and how we know this and what has happened:

-i am arkada valletta, the head mason. my cult is 3rd party, but recruited members keep their old role and merely get two non-conflicting wincons, so for all intents and purposes, it can be an unholy alliance of both town and maf against the wretched communists
-i recruited erik on night 1 because
-i recruited oog on night 2 because he's generally not entirely retarded and hadn't been noteworthy thus far, hence minimising the chance of him being lynched over some dumb "slip" or whatever
-i recruited caff on night 3 because i was slightly townreading her and despite what digi seems to think, i had no indication from oog that he felt uncomfortable with recruiting her (although to be fair, i didn't exactly run any of the recruitments by the rest of the masons)
-i recruited _______ on night 4 (blank because they haven't revealed themselves yet as belonging to our cult) because i felt they were town
-i recruited 77th on night 5 because we had a simple way of confirming whether he was being truthful about his claim or a lying maf. and yes, i mean lying maf, because the fact he knew about the existence of the masons on day 4 meant that he either really was a cult cop, or he was part of the maf and caff had told them who the other masons were (good thing i didn't tell her who i was recruiting on night 4 huh)

to the best of my knowledge:
-erik is mason town journalist, confirmed via the fact that he used the action on me night 1, and via the fact that he's been a loyal cult member ever since
-oog is mason town cop because he's had no reason to lie and it's not his fault fog and inf fucked with his sanity
-77th is mason mafia something because he fumbled the fake cult cop reports by saying he investigated caff on night 2 and got the result of her being a mason, which he very clearly couldn't have gotten since i only recruited caff on night 3. this doesn't mean we should lynch him right away, because he's with the good guys now, i.e. me, it just means that he becomes a voluntary human sacrifice in the endgame to ensure i succeed in summoning cthulhu and bringing peace and prosperity to everyone except communists (and maybe even some communists)
-freaky is communist leader because erik said so and thus freaky must die
-velz is the town dog because he says woof all the time

according to my best guesses:
-alpha is not a communist because she's been very cooperative this last hour
-later is town because he had no qualms about lynching dess (maf) when he could've literally lynched the town cop just as easily
-fali and possibly digi are communists because of their reactions to the developments of this day

honestly with both alpha and digi voting for freaky i don't even need to make this post but i just want to because i've spent the entire workday thinking about ways to convince you guys to follow me, a self-proclaimed cult leader, into glory without getting myself killed and it'd be a huge waste of time if i didn't at least show everyone how massively intelligent and brazen i am for making this gambit

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Considering Masons have five people it's unlikely for any other faction to get a lynch on who they want.

I will stick to my word during this night and not do anything to damage the masons, I only ask to be converted to share in your victory due to having the idea to vote with you.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Digitalmez - erik5456, Faliara, FreakyCupcake (3/6)
FreakyCupcake - Alpha102, Enderfive, Ooglie101, Digitalmez, Later_Gator (5/6)​

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Considering Masons have five people it's unlikely for any other faction to get a lynch on who they want.

I will stick to my word during this night and not do anything to damage the masons, I only ask to be converted to share in your victory due to having the idea to vote with you.
you got it baby

• Thank You
Reactions: Alisha

Faliara

Reaction score
Fali ily but I gave you the chance to vote for a mason since you're clearly communist alongside Freaky. I wish it didn't have to be this way since I like how reasonable you always sound when you post!
I don’t care about cults, I honestly hate the cult mechanic because of how it messes everything up, and even when I got converted I could tell how hopeless it was since it would be over as soon as Freaky died (a rather large possibility considering she was already outed the day before), so that on top of my distaste for the mechanic after learning about it already made me prefer to continue winning with town since it was still my secondary win condition.

With the way things are going now, though? Not even that’s going to happen. Mafia or not, the win will instead be a cult majority. And never mind disappointing, that’s boring. And I was already frustrated with the way this game was set up due to my lack of knowledge of previous games, so my apathy towards this game is already at its lowest.

Forget it. I don’t know why I even thought I could work up the effort.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don’t care about cults, I honestly hate the cult mechanic because of how it messes everything up, and even when I got converted I could tell how hopeless it was since it would be over as soon as Freaky died (a rather large possibility considering she was already outed the day before), so that on top of my distaste for the mechanic after learning about it already made me prefer to continue winning with town since it was still my secondary win condition.

With the way things are going now, though? Not even that’s going to happen. Mafia or not, the win will instead be a cult majority. And never mind disappointing, that’s boring. And I was already frustrated with the way this game was set up due to my lack of knowledge of previous games, so my apathy towards this game is already at its lowest.

Forget it. I don’t know why I even thought I could work up the effort.
just drop the hammer tbh

you'll get the town win

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Faliara don't be let down by this, I have a lot of respect for the way you played and you should be proud of how well you did in making it so far as a cult member. The only issue is the masons gained too much power too fast and that is largely outside your control.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
FreakyCupcake 's words resonated with all, she had lost all hope, slowly she walked her way up to the stage, still a little confused as to how she ended up in this mess. The noose was placed around her neck, her ID card removed from her possession. The noose tightens around her neck yet she falls at suck a speed that a crack is heard, her neck is snapped and she dies a quick painless death.

You inspect her ID closer:

Your memory becomes a little clearer...

Each night the Communist visits a player who then joins the Communists. The following night the new player will get a night chat with The Communist and the rest of the cult. You also have Night 1 immunity to start your cult.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Upon closer Inspection of the body you find another ID!

Your memory gets even clearer...

Once per game can either choose next day Lynch immunity or protect self from ANY night actions

• Sad
Reactions: FreakyCupcake

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Once again the light blink on, causing you to shield your eyes. With your sense of sight temporarily impaired you listen intently in the hopes of recognising who has not survived the night. However, you are unable to come to any conclusion as the same voices are mumbling amongst themselves. Your eyes finally adjust to the harsh yet flattering fluorescent lighting and you turn to see Velzerat 's lifeless body impaled on stake infront of his seat, you remove is collar to check his ID

Your memory becomes a little clearer...

May choose one dead player at night, and in the morning is given a list of players who make up 50% of the living, one of whom is the killer. The following night may choose a different target, or may continue on the same trail and further reduce the list the next morning to contain only 25% of the living, one of whom is the killer. Must use the word 'bark' or 'woof' with every post written

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh no, he died somehow! I haven't had enough moments of puppy kicking so I decided shooting one would make up for it.

I was nearly 100% sure Later was the mystery person recruited by the Masons, so that left Fali and Velz. I didn't want to shoot Fali since I'm still unsure about her role mechanics and I didn't want her shooting me before I was converted, so Velz had to go. Luckily he's a commie too!

Thanks masons for converting me! Since Later has confirmed there was a conversion attempt on him, that means Digi is still without a cult alignment. Since the options are either Digi or Fali, and I'd rather Digi get converted tonight out of fairness to her, I'll have to vote Fali to permanently remove the communists from play. (Sorry Fali :<)

Tonight I won't shoot anybody as I don't go back on my word, and hopefully Fog lets the game end at that last conversion since it would be a foregone conclusion what would happen anyway. I'd love to joint win with the masons!

vote Faliara

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm just a Pharmacist that happened to feed Velz too much painkillers last night.

Either way I'm hoping once Fali and the communists are taken care of and everyone's a mason, the game can end since it's only inevitable what happens at the end anyway, we'd all win together one method or another at that ponit.

Faliara

Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm just a Pharmacist that happened to feed Velz too much painkillers last night.

Either way I'm hoping once Fali and the communists are taken care of and everyone's a mason, the game can end since it's only inevitable what happens at the end anyway, we'd all win together one method or another at that ponit.
it’s definitely not painkillers, velz is impaled on a stake in the flavour text

Anyway, because I was told I can still get a town win, and I really suspect you, 77 and Digi are mafia ( 77thShad could have gone for, I dunno, Velz since I confirmed my status as communist in my last post the previous day, making investigating me completely pointless) I’d like to get one of them lynched.

In response to Alphy’s belief that my death and Digi’s recruitment will lead to the end of the gane due to people winning one way or another; a) that is exactly what i meant by the game becomes boring and b) I asked Inffy, and the game doesn’t end until either town or mafia win, and the cult win only happens when the game ends.

Seeing as I really want to at least get the town win, I’ll be voting for Alphy in return. If I die because I get lynched, I’ll also be shooting either her, Digi or 77.