The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i've withheld certain information from my fellow masons so you can chalk oog's behaviour regarding 77th up to that

Ooglie101 i recruited 77th last night, just so you know

longer post coming soon where i attempt to bring some clarity to this entire mess caused by FOUR separate factions competing for the win

Fog despite it being a horrific setup, i appreciate the chaos it has now produced, it's pretty fun

• Love
Reactions: Hunter

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
No, I want to do things right with cult management since otherwise it's coming down to one majority dictating the entire game, and at that point it's a boring inevitable slog as one faction completely overtakes the town.

You said there's max three mafia in the game. Assuming one person dies tonight and another person is lynched, we're down to eight people the following day. Assuming my math is correct(Omg math in mafia!?), that's not enough Mafia for a mislynch and win.

I think it's most likely Masons have four people or so compared to the communists as only one mason has died, so again for you Ooglie it's mislynch and win based on those numbers. Even if you don't outright win at 50% of the vote it's still enough for a no lynch stall and at that point it's inevitable for a third party mason win.

Also there's a reason none of my games have cults in them; my head hurts.

Faliara

Reaction score
There are four masons in the game (Ooglie, Ender, Erik, 77) and for anyone that's able to count, not lynching a mason means the game is over the following day.

Considering Ender outed himself as the mason leader, I'm voting purely to stall a win condition as I still don't believe they truly win with the town.

unvote
vote ender
Alphy, the longer you insist that we should be voting one of the cultists the more I start to believe you’re mafia too. It’s much likelier that cults win alongside either mafia or town (as Ooglie had said in that post up there) and as I said in a previous post, someone insisting on voting a third party of any kind over mafia makes me inclined to believe that they’re mafia.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here's what I don't understand. For masons your win condition is to be the strongest cult at the end of the game, and erik allegedly has confirmed Freaky to be the opposing communist cult leader. Why are you not piling your votes on her and becoming the unopposed cult in this game?

Especially since you can convert Mafia, thereby converting their win conditions to yours and taking care of the anti town threats you're so concerned about. If you lynch Freaky then you're unopposed for a win, and can take anybody you want to win with you via conversion.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here's what I don't understand. For masons your win condition is to be the strongest cult at the end of the game, and erik allegedly has confirmed Freaky to be the opposing communist cult leader. Why are you not piling your votes on her and becoming the unopposed cult in this game?

Especially since you can convert Mafia, thereby converting their win conditions to yours and taking care of the anti town threats you're so concerned about. If you lynch Freaky then you're unopposed for a win, and can take anybody you want to win with you via conversion.
fair enough, but we don't have a majority yet

if we did, that's exactly what i'd be doing right now

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
actually, if any unconverted town (or maf willing to out themselves for the conversion) is willing to follow me on this, i'd be down for exactly this

thank you, alpha, for the wonderful idea

i'll get to writing that long post now, hopefully that makes things clearer

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
No, I want to do things right with cult management since otherwise it's coming down to one majority dictating the entire game, and at that point it's a boring inevitable slog as one faction completely overtakes the town.

You said there's max three mafia in the game. Assuming one person dies tonight and another person is lynched, we're down to eight people the following day. Assuming my math is correct(Omg math in mafia!?), that's not enough Mafia for a mislynch and win.
trust me my MATH makes sense (but i dont really want to reveal how it happens to you mafia scum)
I think it's most likely Masons have four people or so compared to the communists as only one mason has died, so again for you Ooglie it's mislynch and win based on those numbers. Even if you don't outright win at 50% of the vote it's still enough for a no lynch stall and at that point it's inevitable for a third party mason win.
I MEAN yes thats how communists win in my mind as well but it is less likely given it would require a mason lynch today so it is more likely masons win by doing this

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ooglie hush we actually agree on something for once this game! (ily btw)

Ender if you doublecross me I'll be very upset
i mean this all depends on freaky actually falling for the same trap i did and truthfully revealing her cult leader status to erik, which technically we can be 100% sure of, but then you can be upset at either of them, depending on who's at fault there