Republic - Completed

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
That was a really fun game, Thanks a lot for hosting it Priz.

I feel like I may have helped town a bit too much towards the end there, but to be fair I miscounted the amount of mafia left so eh.

Was fun, Congratulations to town!

Reactions: Prizyms

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Danni122112 Scrable 77thShad why did none of you guys kill fali? she was a confirmed town dictator and was making really
good reads.
Wasnt directly threatening towards me.

I assumed mafia would kill her, to slow down the killings on themselves, and I would also rather not get bus driven to the granny or some mafia 3d chess shit to kill me.

I assume it’s mostly just that both thought the other would do it.

Faliara

Reaction score
Wasnt directly threatening towards me.

I assumed mafia would kill her, to slow down the killings on themselves, and I would also rather not get bus driven to the granny or some mafia 3d chess shit to kill me.

I assume it’s mostly just that both thought the other would do it.
According to the dead people Discord chat, that is exactly what happened ^_^'

Faliara

Reaction score
Faliara
You made some amazing plays. I love how you lead the town on an epic win at the end where essentially scum died 3 days in a row.
i mainly read off of other people's judgement, but thank you anyway

speaking of judgements

You know HK and Unu? Two of the four people I called for a hearing. I asked them both to re-look and go into detail about people that they mentioned they found suspicious, but only in passing.

I asked HK to look into TheWeakGuy's behaviour again because I found him very suspicious- at that point, HK only didn't trust him by process of elimination. To Unu, I asked him to look Scrable over again because Unu found him suspicious where I found him trustworthy due to a dissenter voting him early in the near bandwagon on him.

My decisions based on their replies were correct (HK who was a conformist was spared, while Unu who was a dissenter was killed)- however, my reads on the people I asked them to look into were wrong.

which means i used my judgement based on incorrect information

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Danni122112 Scrable 77thShad why did none of you guys kill fali? she was a confirmed town dictator and was making really
good reads.
I wanted Fal to die for the no-lynch and the riskiness of a third dictatorship but the main thing that was argued was whether to bus fal with ooglie or listings who could catch us out with their pr abilities and then leave fal alive to hopefully kill danni for us. We ended up just killing listings, assuming Danni would kill fal and I guess danni just targetted ooglie which was still kinda good for us until I died which left us in a bad spot cos that cleared HK and Rune.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
To Unu, I asked him to look Scrable over again because Unu found him suspicious where I found him trustworthy due to a dissenter voting him early in the near bandwagon on him.
My reasons for why I found him suspicious/town wasn’t influenced by me being dissenter, I would have said the same as town, since I was sure danni was going to kill you anyway. Im pretty sure I would have died regardless of being town or not there. Also, you realize that it was pretty much impossible for both Scrable and me being town.

Faliara

Reaction score
My reasons for why I found him suspicious/town wasn’t influenced by me being dissenter, I would have said the same as town, since I was sure danni was going to kill you anyway. Im pretty sure I would have died regardless of being town or not there. Also, you realize that it was pretty much impossible for both Scrable and me being town.
Mmkay ^_^’ I’ll take your word for it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You auto-lose in all scenarios. It's gamethrowing.
We've been over this if they're about to be lynched then not claiming would be gamethrowing!

The towns biggest MVP (even though I find it weird you didn't CC Inf earlier but it worked out for you in the end) was LISTINGS09 for blocking Inf that one night, which blocked the kill on Oog and exposed Jivvi. It all went downhill for us after that

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Great game everyone! Really irritated that I couldn't get involved properly due to exams but what can you do! Everyone played amazingly and thank you Priz for hosting that game!

Now, who's hosting emoji mafia?

Reactions: Prizyms

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Listings with the good strats

Genuinely surprised notty wasn't immediately marked as maf the next day, I elected not to execute them as they were too obvious maf & I thought everyone would see that, & went after ltin as a wildcard instead. He claimed citizen & died.