Republic - Completed

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The thing is, if Rev is a big threat to mafia right now; why did they not kill Danni if they he was rev? That part really confuses me

Faliara

Reaction score
The thing is, if Rev is a big threat to mafia right now; why did they not kill Danni if they he was rev? That part really confuses me
They couldn’t. The revolutionary is immune to murder and poison. The only way they can be killed is through a day lynch, a dictator kill or a visit to Acedia (and that would kill Acedia too, which explains why the dissenters never used Acedia in that kind of plan).

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm going to be at work until late so I'll need to look through logs. But at this point only Fali is proven town right? We could have the two that were seen as conformist but they could be rev.

I'm still unccd and that leaves us with 6 people? That are citizen claims right?

Currently out of that pool I trust Scrable, somewhat trust unu but because he voted to have more than one mafia member in the council I don't know if he's town sided.

Hk / rune had the conf report I believe.

That leaves us with Danni, who at this point I honestly think is town because every mafia member threw suspicions on him, and comp who I cannot get a read on at all

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I'm going to be at work until late so I'll need to look through logs. But at this point only Fali is proven town right? We could have the two that were seen as conformist but they could be rev.

I'm still unccd and that leaves us with 6 people? That are citizen claims right?

Currently out of that pool I trust Scrable, somewhat trust unu but because he voted to have more than one mafia member in the council I don't know if he's town sided.

Hk / rune had the conf report I believe.

That leaves us with Danni, who at this point I honestly think is town because every mafia member threw suspicions on him, and comp who I cannot get a read on at all
Dess you literally seemed to have trusted all Mafia - maybe scrable is the remaining mafia??

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Okay so here are my current ideas of who are the remaining non town and who I trust.

Scrable I trust because as I stated earlier Inf had a lot of aggression towards him to begin with and that doesn't seem like something inf would do to a fellow mafia member.

Fali I trust because dictator and bulletproof

Me I trust because me

Danni I trust, to at least be not mafia, because every mafia member said he was rev so I find that likely that he ISN'T mafia.

HK I would sooner trust over rune because he seems to be playing fairly town-sided and I think that the rev is a fairly inactive person.

Which leads me to my last points!

I think that Rune is rev because of inactivity and a outright hesitancy to claim his role, almost like he needed time to formulate what he wanted to claim.

Comp I think is mafia because he just seems off.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Okay so here are my current ideas of who are the remaining non town and who I trust.

Scrable I trust because as I stated earlier Inf had a lot of aggression towards him to begin with and that doesn't seem like something inf would do to a fellow mafia member.

Fali I trust because dictator and bulletproof

Me I trust because me

Danni I trust, to at least be not mafia, because every mafia member said he was rev so I find that likely that he ISN'T mafia.

HK I would sooner trust over rune because he seems to be playing fairly town-sided and I think that the rev is a fairly inactive person.

Which leads me to my last points!

I think that Rune is rev because of inactivity and a outright hesitancy to claim his role, almost like he needed time to formulate what he wanted to claim.

Comp I think is mafia because he just seems off.
eh? people were complaining that I was too rushed in claiming and now people are suspicious because I was hesitant?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
eh? people were complaining that I was too rushed in claiming and now people are suspicious because I was hesitant?
I'm not granny, but I want to claim when I'm sure I'm not in danger
Sure, give me a sec to actually read the stuff posted
I thought I saw how it would be dangerous for a civ to claim but fuck it, I'm a default civvy. So if Inf did do an action on me, it t'was pointless
These quotes in specific are what I meant about you being a bit hesitant. Based off of my reading I didn't find anything that would indicate that claiming as a citizen is dangerous. In fact I would think quite the opposite because iirc wasn't this after comp suggested a mass claim?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Also unless I am blind I can't find any logs where people were actually against you claiming so early. In fact I find quite the opposite, when you were accused of being the granny you were told you needed to claim immediately, to which you didn't do at first.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
These quotes are just examples of what I said above how people WANTED you to claim but yet now you are saying that people are saying you were too rushed in it? I don't buy that for one second unless I can find those logs somewhere.

Runemen4
We have strong reasons to think you are granny.

Would you mind claiming?
We've pretty much agreed that we want a massclaim other than TWG afaik?

There's no real reason not doing it now doc is dead and assassin and tracker are outed
Uh, you might be in less danger of being lynched if you claim.
claim now please.
Yeah Rune, claim or DIE

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
These quotes are just examples of what I said above how people WANTED you to claim but yet now you are saying that people are saying you were too rushed in it? I don't buy that for one second unless I can find those logs somewhere.
And you're completely ignoring the later posts. I gave my reasoning for not claiming straight away; and that I wanted to read the posts properly. You're acting like I have had a day to deliberate to what to claim when in fact I posted basically an hour later during a time while I was busy. So far, you're the only one who's mentioned that I was unwilling to claim; when HK claimed AFTER I did; fancy that.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
And you're completely ignoring the later posts. I gave my reasoning for not claiming straight away; and that I wanted to read the posts properly. You're acting like I have had a day to deliberate to what to claim when in fact I posted basically an hour later during a time while I was busy. So far, you're the only one who's mentioned that I was unwilling to claim; when HK claimed AFTER I did; fancy that.
No what I'm getting at is that you were accused as being granny, and instead of claiming citizen right away you waited. I will admit that I misread the dates that it was posted so I thought there was a longer wait time, and I don't have access to the time that things were posted. I read through it but this is what stuck out to me.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
And no, if you payed attention; people were finding me suspicious because I rushed in being subbed; which was argued for. What was your role again?

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
No what I'm getting at is that you were accused as being granny, and instead of claiming citizen right away you waited. I will admit that I misread the dates that it was posted so I thought there was a longer wait time, and I don't have access to the time that things were posted. I read through it but this is what stuck out to me.
Because I wasn't granny, and before that like I mentioned someone had stated that you would be at some sort of risk if you claimed civvy; I just wanted to reread before I did claim

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I did pay attention thank you very much, I saw that you were fine being subbed and that some people were confused by it and suspicious of it. HOWEVER that is not what you stated earlier which is where my quotes were coming into play. You stated above that people complained you were too rushed in claiming now you said that it is because you were rushing into being subbed.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I did pay attention thank you very much, I saw that you were fine being subbed and that some people were confused by it and suspicious of it. HOWEVER that is not what you stated earlier which is where my quotes were coming into play. You stated above that people complained you were too rushed in claiming now you said that it is because you were rushing into being subbed.
It's 2:40 am and I'm tired; what I really meant was that I was too rushed in being subbed. Sadly it's a one word difference

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
And now it's my go; to interrogate you, firstly; you were extremely willing to trust sploorky when he hasn't been subbed:

I'm also thinking of something. Currently the only citizen I trust (aside from proven) is sploorky due to how he acted earlier in the game, actively going against inf iirc
I get that he's the only citizen you trusted; but you were wrong. Continuing on from this: as someone stated before each time you've trusted someone; they have been mafia:

Dess you literally seemed to have trusted all Mafia - maybe scrable is the remaining mafia??
So far, inffy made some stupid granny theory to try to put me into disrepute; we now know he's mafia which already should put some sort of interest in if it was true or not. Secondly, each mafia has tried to put me into disrespute by focusing on the fact that I tried to be subbed in quickly; which was a balsy move but it works out for me because I was bored and I wanted to check out the other mechanics and that I am now confirmed as not being a dissenter. I stated gut feeling, that Unu wasn't feeling good and he immedietly went into defensive mode. If I was buddies with him, then he wouldn't have been so defensive yeah?