Corporate Mafia - Sign Ups

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
general notice. If you have a problem with me or my ability to host games, don't play.

There is 0 reason to flood the thread with petty complaints other than to try and cause dumb drama (I know I'm a hypocrite eat my ass.)

I apologies to foggy if he is upset but people asked me to make a game so I just did.

If you have any burning queries about shite then pm me idgaf. Honestly not in the mood.
I'd just like to clarify that I have nothing against you and have no doubts in your ability to host games, but I've realized I don't want to commit the time to mafia right now and would rather watch, so I'd like to be added to the dead people's club ( if you're making one)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'd just like to clarify that I have nothing against you and have no doubts in your ability to host games, but I've realized I don't want to commit the time to mafia right now and would rather watch, so I'd like to be added to the dead people's club ( if you're making one)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
yeah that's ok dude dw the posts I was referring to have been deleted. And yeah, will probably use the discord dead chat Claire made as it was good for real time discussion as well as making a dead chat pm so you'll be included in both.

Reactions: myusername22

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
oh, sploorky is here, I change my mind, i'm out...

Wait, better idea...

I NOMINATE SPLOORKY FOR LYNCHING, HE WAS TAKING MONEY OFF THE TOP OF OUR 3RD QUARTER SALES IN TAIWAN