Hey

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Just came back to say hello and see how many people I still recognize here. I joined in 2012 and became a "Trusted" on classic TNT Wars before holding various ranks on a few of the premium servers and eventually becoming Director of AoD. I've been gone for a few years now. Life, work, and college have been busy. Crazy to think I joined when I was 13 and I will be 20 this year.

So... hi.

Last edited:

Iggish

Reaction score
Just came back to say hello and see how many people I still recognize here. I joined in 2012 and became a "Trusted" on classic TNT Wars before holding various ranks on a few of the premium servers and eventually becoming Director of AoD. I've been gone for a few years now. Life, work, and college have been busy. Crazy to think I joined when I was 13 and I will be 20 this year.

So... hi.
Idk if you remember me, but I was one of the annoying little kids that you had to try to police on AoD. My playername was iggy234_2001 and I was part of the chicken23456789, brad6310, stretford, natninja and hiccup gang.

I remember thinking that you were a dick but oh well, I was like 11 or 12.

• Haha
Reactions: RyanDodd

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Idk if you remember me, but I was one of the annoying little kids that you had to try to police on AoD. My playername was iggy234_2001 and I was part of the chicken23456789, brad6310, stretford, natninja and hiccup gang.

Yes I remember you. To be fair, I kind of was a dick sometimes. No hard feelings or anything I hope!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iggish and Mooglie

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

there was nothing as fun as killing you guys literally 50 times in a row on smp ;D

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: RyanDodd and Iggish

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Crazy to think I joined when I was 13 and I will be 20 this year.
we were all young back in those days.
Well, I've at least gotten some fine maps in since then.
Most of them still only took a handful of hours and not much dedication to aesthetic design, but I've always felt that to be better than having my maps get in the way of actual combat anyway.
Even so, it still comes out to be more of a nice simplistic design than some lazy mess... usually...

Reactions: RyanDodd