The Bastard Game: Day 5

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Why?

My vote didn't got bold so I'll correct it :p
Vote Oak
Because we're close to LyLo and it's important that everyone can get a word in. It wouldn't be surprising if a villager has information they would like to publicize in the thread at this stage. If we lynch right away, they might not have the opportunity to share it.

And Oak should be given a chance to defend himself. (Granted I didn't particularly like his claim.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because we're close to LyLo and it's important that everyone can get a word in. It wouldn't be surprising if a villager has information they would like to publicize in the thread at this stage. If we lynch right away, they might not have the opportunity to share it.

And Oak should be given a chance to defend himself. (Granted I didn't particularly like his claim.)
He's refused to participate and has posted about 2 posts total this entire game, I'm not patient enough to wait for his defense and I don't think he deserves one tbh

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and HKCaper

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hi i would like to thank all living players besides vatumok for grating my nerves and thus making me want to post this day end less and less, while eventually forcing me to do it anyway, like i should have yesterday

Oak Milk has been lynched! He was Notme, the Mafia Hooker.

May visit one player every night to roleblock them.

Wins when living Mafia members make up half or more of the living players or nothing can prevent that from happening.

It is now Night 5. All power roles, please send me your actions. Deadline is Sunday, 18 March, 8 PM GMT.

• Winner
  • Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper and Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
#MASSCLAIM TIME

Notme
Ooglie101 (is there anything extra about your role you left out or nah)
Vatumok
One one two
HKCaper
Iggish

as the FINAL 7 SURVIVORS of this bloodbath it is now our (town's) duty to put all cards on the table for one last push to sniff out the traitors, so I want a detailed claim, along with any and all actions you did, from everyone of you please!!

Also Iggish One one two Notme did anything of note happen in your inn last night?

Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
nop

do we claim like who our role person name was as well
Um I don't think it'd help us in any way and I guess there's a tiny chance that some third party benefits from knowing our names somehow so I guess don't say names?

feelsgood, but where do we go from now?

is it likely there is a 5th mafia? or is there a serial killer among us?
What is your role sir

Also if I see ANYONE come online and not respond to this thread they are AUTOMATICALLY BUMPED UP THE SUSPECT LIST, i dont CARE if you're busy, just say you're busy and that you'll post later, otherwise you're just gonna look like you're lurking and trying to wait to see what gets claimed and what doesn't!!