CAPITALISM MAFIA

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
day 1

everyone except for ltin and vatumok wakes up in the morning and realises that a whole lot of nasty murdering - specifically, murdering of ltin and vatumok - and a whole lot of other endlessly creative flavour text happened last night

LTIN: boris johnson - town

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson (born 19 June 1964) is a British-American politician and journalist. The ex Mayor of London, he previously served as the Conservative Member of Parliament for Henley and as editor of The Spectator magazine. In July 2016, Johnson became Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.
Johnson was educated at Eton and Balliol College, Oxford, where he read Classics. He began his journalism career with The Times, and later moved on to The Daily Telegraph where he was assistant editor. He was appointed editor of The Spectator in 1999. In the 2001 general election he was elected to the House of Commons and became one of the most high profile politicians in the country, partly because of his distinctive appearance and persona. He gained praise for several appearances on the Have I Got News for You television programme. He has also written several books.

ability - CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE: once per night you can block the ability of another player

VATUMOK: nigel farage - town

Nigel Paul Farage (born 3 April 1964) is a British politician. He is the leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP). UKIP is a political party that wants Britain to leave the European Union. He is a Member of the European Parliament for the South East England region and is the co-chair of the Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy group in the European Parliament.
Nigel Farage left the Conservative Party in 1992 after the Maastricht Treaty was signed by John Major's Conservative government. He was first elected as a Member of the European Parliament in 1999 and was re-elected in 2004 and 2009. In September 2006, he was elected to become the UKIP leader and was party leader during the 2009 European Parliament election where UKIP received the second highest number of votes after the Conservative Party.
In November 2009, Farage resigned as UKIP leader because he wanted to concentrate on being elected to the House of Commons at the 2010 General Election. At the general election, Farage failed to be elected and became the UKIP leader again in November 2010.
Farage stood for election as an MP for South Thanet in 2015. He lost to Craig Mackinlay. He resigned as leader. Four days later, Farage became the leader of the party again.

ability - BREXIT: one time only, you can do one of the following at night:
  • give yourself lynch immunity the next day
  • block all abilities targeting you that night

17 players remain, it takes 9 to lynch (9 to nolynch)

also i cleared the shitposts for the sake of anyone trying to look back later but in hindsight the first day will probably be nothing but shitposts anyway

anyway ok go

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Jivvi said the game would end if he killed all of the '7' people who posted at night. This means either all 7 have to be exactly town and if they're dead the Mafia could win, or all anti-towns are within those 7 people. Clearly the second option is more likely and using this host info I'll

Vote Danni

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Jivvi said the game would end if he killed all of the '7' people who posted at night. This means either all 7 have to be exactly town and if they're dead the Mafia could win, or all anti-towns are within those 7 people. Clearly the second option is more likely and using this host info I'll

Vote Danni
im shook

gg kids

edit i put it in PINK bc it's OCCASIONALLY hard to judge meaning from text and it's probs best to make sure ppl don't get me confused so this is to indicate this is a joke and so was the modkill joke earlier

Iggish

Reaction score
Eh, I don't really have anything to add.

One thing though.

Vote Danni
Is this shitposting or a valid opinion?
If it's a valid opinion could you explain it again for me, I don't understand it. When did jiv say 7 people posted? How would you know if Danni posted?

Once again, it could be a shitpost and I'm being an idiot but otherwise, please explain.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Eh, I don't really have anything to add.

One thing though.

Is this shitposting or a valid opinion?
If it's a valid opinion could you explain it again for me, I don't understand it. When did jiv say 7 people posted? How would you know if Danni posted?

Once again, it could be a shitpost and I'm being an idiot but otherwise, please explain.
Its just notty trolling lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Iggish

erik5456

Reaction score
Despite enjoying these high quality memes, thinking of actually being somewhat productive here (and avoiding doing homework and studying xd). So one of the things I'm thinking of doing is stating each of our role names (so like boris johnson and nigel farage). This should give us somewhat of an idea of who exactly the odd person out in here is. That being said, there is a possibility some sort of 3rd party would have a specific kill win condition. So that's why I'm throwing this idea out there. If people really feel like we could get somewhere with this, I'll gladly be the first to share who exactly I am.

G

Guest35486

I have to say I find it a bit odd that Inffy hasn't said anything yet (because we got to page 50 on day 1 last game with his help) even though he's been rating posts

• Agree
Reactions: Danni122112