So this is off topic, here is something off topic

Catcocomics

Reaction score
That was short lived :(
It is rather hard for me to do good, wholesome jokes that the rest of the community can generally appreciate.

As hilarious as many may find the roasting post to be, I generally only really enjoy that sort of thing when I've been tilted a bit by a surge of chaotic energy.
For me, it comes down to the likeness that words, pictures, and messages in general have to that of swords and fire:
You cannot take back a stroke, and you cannot unscramble an egg.
While, yes, there may be many funny and entertaining moments that may be had when messing around, playing with fire, I'm almost constantly aware that some random person, could be anyone, just ends up being equivalent to nitroglycerin.

Perhaps I am too careful, as may be proven just by me posting this particular little speech, but sometimes you have to be too careful when interacting with others, unless you're fine with sudden 20ft fireballs erupting in your face.

Don't ask why I'm posting this; I hardly even know for myself.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It is rather hard for me to do good, wholesome jokes that the rest of the community can generally appreciate.

As hilarious as many may find the roasting post to be, I generally only really enjoy that sort of thing when I've been tilted a bit by a surge of chaotic energy.
For me, it comes down to the likeness that words, pictures, and messages in general have to that of swords and fire:
While, yes, there may be many funny and entertaining moments that may be had when messing around, playing with fire, I'm almost constantly aware that some random person, could be anyone, just ends up being equivalent to nitroglycerin.

Perhaps I am too careful, as may be proven just by me posting this particular little speech, but sometimes you have to be too careful when interacting with others, unless you're fine with sudden 20ft fireballs erupting in your face.

it's okay honey, you do you

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score

Can someone tell me if she's he's trolling or not? I can't tell anymore.

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe you should just leave her alone because she's apparently purposely not stepping on other people's toes yet she's not getting the same kindness back and she's not harming anyone so in the likely event that she's not a troll you guys are kinda being assholes :(

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper and Aqua