Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE, HALF OF YOU PLAYED THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLY AND THE OTHER HALF WERE AFK FOR MOST OF IT!
fuck you i was working hard on compiling the reasons why we should lynch mario but then hunter had to go and explode me

i swear i was going to start playing in day 3

also, oog should've won

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
[BCOLOR=transparent]I was gonna type it up but couldn't be bothered, secret abilities that were not achieved will remain hidden for potential use in future games.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]MAFIA x4 (Intergalactic Terrorists):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rick - Mafia mob boss - will appear innocent while Morty is alive, can use his portal gun once per game to sacrifice another mafia in his place (this may be done at any time, player will be notified when he is about to die.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bird Person - hooker - it’s been a tough mating season for bird berson, meaning he is insatiably horny - if he visits Tammy they will both contract STD’s [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Squanchy - upon death Squanchy can Squanch into his mega form killing any player he chooses (This will not be available if he is night killed by Krombopulos Michael)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Morty - useless regular mafia member, while alive rick will appear innocent on inspection.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]THIRD PARTYx4:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Krombopulos Michael - serial killer role - He just loves killing, be in the last 2 alive to win - will be green on police reports, but will keep name. - his kill will go before the target’s PR role, negating it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]King Flippy Nips - WIN CONDITION: Upon reaching planet 3 (Pluto) the player must write “PLUTO IS A PLANET” using the first letter of every subsequent post, they may not double post, they may not post anything that doesn’t start with the next letter; if they fail their win condition they die in the night, if town wins prior to the win condition, it counts as a win for King Flippy Nips. Once King Flippy Nips has achieved his win condition he will leave for pluto to live as a king once again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Scary Terry - Awwh, Bitch - May haunt one person’s dream per night to send them a message of your choice - wins on a mafia victory - must say bitch every other post[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mr.Goldenfold - Nice to WHEAT you - vigilante type role, may kill one player per game - wins on town victory. - upon visiting earth if kill has been used, get’s another kill (refills on wheat thins)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]TOWN x11/12 (Galactic Federation):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]PR roles: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tammy - Town Blocker - if she visits Bird Person, they will both contract STD’s [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Agent Gribbles - cop[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dr. Glip-Glop - Doctor[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Traflorkians X2 - They have a night chat with each other - during day when referring to the other Traflorkian they [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]must[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] refer to them as “My Glib-Glob”, E.G “I’m very suspicious of my Glib-Glob x, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote x[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” There is a 50/50 chance for one Traflorkian to be mafia.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Regular Town:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Glenn the Gromflomite - Bleeds to Death on Death leaving a pool of sticky blood [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mr. Booby Buyer - he will buy your boobies for exactly 25 Schmeckles (SPECIAL SECRET ABILITY UPON ARRIVING AT FANTASY WORLD)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Noob-Noob - [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]must [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]say god damn at least once per post, upon Glenn’s death has the option to clean up the pool of sticky blood, if the blood is not cleaned up after 2 days a player will randomly slip in it and die. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mr.Poopy Butthole - Oooh-wee (SPECIAL SECRET ABILITY UPON ARRIVING AT FANTASY WORLD)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jerry - You are literally the worst, how did you even get on an alien colony ship?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Garblovian - Gargle BlargBlarg?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Glorpdieblorp - Gargleblarg (SPECIAL SECRET ABILITY UPON ARRIVING AT GROMFLOM PRIME)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]STD EFFECT: When either Tammy or Birdperson visit each other, they will contract Bird Flu, anyone who visits either of them that night or the following night will also contract bird flu. The following night all players with birdflu will die, unless they visit or have been visited by Dr. Glip-Glop after contracting the STD, he will cure their STD, preventing death.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited: