Mafia Universe Hydra Event 2017

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
About a week ago I received a PM from Thingyman regarding a cross-community mafia event that their site is hosting: the Hydra Event 2017. I'll just post his PM here, it should explain everything you need to know.

(For those of you who don't know, Thingyman is an admin at the Mafia Universe site, which also hosts the cross-community Mafia Championships every year. I was the representative from EscRes this year.)

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

Last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here!

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks. Those signing up will receive a link to a Doodle + a Google Survey so that they can be slotted into a game that suits their availability and preferences wrt game size and type.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here:http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017
Since I'm a procrastinating bastard, I'm posting this like eight days after he sent me the PM, but there should still be time left to sign up if you're interested.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
About a week ago I received a PM from Thingyman regarding a cross-community mafia event that their site is hosting: the Hydra Event 2017. I'll just post his PM here, it should explain everything you need to know.

(For those of you who don't know, Thingyman is an admin at the Mafia Universe site, which also hosts the cross-community Mafia Championships every year. I was the representative from EscRes this year.)

Since I'm a procrastinating bastard, I'm posting this like eight days after he sent me the PM, but there should still be time left to sign up if you're interested.
honey can we team? x

Thingyman

Reaction score
hey danni wanna team cause aqua and ender are too good for us
rofl :D

if you guys are confirmed as a team, just register accs on MU and post in the thread linked in OP, and I'll send you guys a couple of forms to fill out :)

Reactions: Hex