Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me

Server IP: 85.114.128.114:27050
Workshop Content (Placeholder)

Welcome to Deathrun!

Deathrun is a garrysmod gamemode which involves two teams - Runners and Deaths - and a series of elaborate death traps. The Runners must dodge, bait, and distract in order to avoid certain death and complete the course. The Deaths must do whatever they can to prevent the Runners from achieving their goal.

There's a variety of maps that players will get to choose from, including some famous classics like dr_helix, dr_supermariobros, and dr_minecraft.

Players will also earn points from playing overtime, and will be able to spend them on cosmetics in Pointshop! Things will vary between Hats, to Trails! These items will be synced to a database so that they will aslo (hopefully) transfer to all future garrysmod servers!

How Do I Play?

Deathrun is a very simple gamemode, and is really easy to learn even if you've never played it before! The basics are this - there are two teams, Runners and Deaths. The intention of the Runners is to make it through the obstacle course (Also known as the map). The Death control the obstacle course by pressing buttons that control the traps. These traps will vary from the map you are in, and they won't be all the same types of traps. The Runners attempt to trick the death into activating said traps. The Death must try and get the Runners killed with the traps. The traps are activated on the Death's side with button, which can be activated by pressing E.

Runners Goal - Get to the end of the map
Deaths Goal - Assure no one gets to the end of the map

If you have any further questions or need any more clarification - feel free to leave a comment, or message me! Thank you!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Wait, is this event in March; did I miss it?
Nope, calendar said 11th November and now its corrected to 3rd November.

I guess best way would be to write months name instead of number.
That is instead of this: Server IP will be released on 11/3/2017 8 PM GMT would be this: Server IP will be released on November/3/2017 8 PM GMT

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Nope, calendar said 11th November and now its corrected to 3rd November.

I guess best way would be to write months name instead of number.
That is instead of this: Server IP will be released on 11/3/2017 8 PM GMT would be this: Server IP will be released on November/3/2017 8 PM GMT
Or you could do it properly and write 3/11/2017 :p

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
the problem is, you cant play on your own, and you have to start up the game to see if anyone is on,

i bet if we organise it a bit via discord, we can get a couple people on at once, and play some more