Other Don't Starve Together

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score

EscapeRestart presents: Don't Starve Together!
Thanks to Velzerat for the suggestion.

We're hosting a Don't Starve Together dedicated server with a maximum of 30 players. Don't Starve Together is a multiplayer survival game with 12 playable characters, each with different abilities and perks. The server will be paused when no one's online, so don't worry about coming back to see your base in ruins. There are no mods installed.

How do I play?
The main goal of the game is to survive as long as possible. (Though there are ways to return back to life if you do die.) Keep your health, hunger, and sanity up during the different challenges each season.

If you're not familiar with the game, here's a quick guide to help you start out. There are more than just one approach in playing this game and this is just a reference.

How do I find the server?
Run the game, then go to "Browse Games." (If this is your first time using the browse game function, a menu will pop up asking you which game mode you want to play, just click "Any" to proceed to the main server list.) On the right side, you'll see a search bar. Simply put "EscapeRestart" and it'll come up!

Server Release: 29 September (Friday) 8 PM GMT
Convert to your timezone here

Have fun and don't starve!​

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Nope, unless people want to play with PvP on. From my previous games, there were always enough to deal with without PvP.
Idk I think it could be fun; from my experience, once you've set up a crockpot and a few beehives after day 10-20 the game becomes too easy with no real threat other than the minor changes you have to make to deal with the seasons. I think PvP could add a whole new aspect to the game as you would have to be cautious of other players looting your base/killing you and taking your items.

G

Guest35486

Idk I think it could be fun; from my experience, once you've set up a crockpot and a few beehives after day 10-20 the game becomes too easy with no real threat other than the minor changes you have to make to deal with the seasons. I think PvP could add a whole new aspect to the game as you would have to be cautious of other players looting your base/killing you and taking your items.
I definitely see what you mean, but keep in mind that people don't have the same amount of experience with the game. Some have less than 10 hours of ontime, others more than 100. As this is the first time we're doing a DST event, I don't feel the need to add that extra challenge. Compared to games like Minecraft, I feel like DST has enough elements in it to keep the game interesting without PvP. If enough people want PvP to be on, I'm perfectly fine with changing the setting. Though as of right now, I'm inclined to keep it off.

• Thank You
Reactions: Duffie and Aqua
G

Guest35486

Server is up!

Note: The game mode is Endless, which means that ghosts do not have sanity penalties and can be revived by the portal (and all the other revival methods)