Survivor Havelock

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Vote For Me Results

And the winner of the VERY last Challenge of the season is... MarsKid!

A HUGE congratulations to Marskid, becuase you have officially secured your spot in the Final 3! You survived the entire season till the end without getting voted out. And now you'll have the chance, next to other 2 Surviors, to try and convince the Jury why you deserve to win Survivor Havelock. Plus, since you made it to Top 3, you'll be added to Survivor's Hall of Fame!

-------------------

MarsKid, you now have a very important decision to make.

You need to choose out of LunaJade ChronosStar524 and Runemen4, WHICH 2 Survivors you'll be sending to Deathmatch.

You need to think this through. There's several scenarios that might happen here.

1.) Keep in mind that only 1 more Survivor needs to get voted out. So you need to try and get rid off that Survivor you THINK might be hard to beat at the end. So obviously you want to take the 2 Survivors you think you can win against. Remember the Jury will be casting their vote for who they think is more deserving to win this season.

2.) Example: Let's say you choose Molly and Polly to go to Deathmatch. If you win the Deathmatch, then nominations stay the same AND whoever you didn't send to Deathmatch (Let's say Lolly), then Lolly will be the ONLY one to cast the final vote. She will be deciding if she wants to send Molly or Polly to the Jury. Since you can't vote (Because you won the power. Remember that whoever wins the power, isnt allowed to vote).

3.) Another scenario that can happen is that you don't win the Deathmatch. And Molly wins instead. SO, since Lolly is the only one left, then she'll be taking Molly's spot. And the final nominations will be Polly vs. Lolly. And Molly will be the one to cast the vote.

----------------

So you need to really think this through. You can go over the thread and try to see who you consider to be a big threat to you.

Send me a PM with the name of the 2 Survivors you'll like to send to Deathmatch and the reason why.

Survivors in Danger:

ChronosStar524 Runemen4 LunaJade

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Deathmatch

Marskid has chosen his two nominations.

It'll be:

ChronosStar524 VS. MarsKid VS. LunaJade

Reasoning for Chronos: Chrono has the potential to go further, so I'll try and bump them off.
Reasoning for LunaJade: Has honestly been a bit of a non-factor in the late game and I'm not sure what to think of them. Bit of an anomaly. Might as well throw them together and see how the wind blows.

That means that for now Runemen4 is safe. You NEED Marskid to win the Challenge. Because if either Chronos or Luna wins, then you'll be taking their spot. So for now all you can do it sit tight and wait.

-------------------

Hex DeathMatch

For this last Deathmatch you'll be going to this link:

https://www.minigames.com/games/hex_frvr

Very simple, be the one to get the highest score.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Please send through PM a screenshot of your final score NEXT to an escaperestart tab open next to it. I won't be accepting a screenshot if the escaperestart tab isn't opened.[/BCOLOR]

You can try as many times as you want.

LunaJade and ChronosStar, this is your LAST chance to try your best and get yourself to that Final 3!
Marskid, win to keep the nominations the same.

Good Luck!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Deathmatch Results

The winner is the final Deathmatch of the season is... MarsKid!

------------

Scores:

Marskid with: 37,803
ChronosStar524 with: 22,635
LunaJade with: 12,188

--------------

Since Marskid won, nominations stay the same.

Which means, congratulations Runemen4!

You have officially made it to the Top 3! You've survived this whole game without getting voted out. And now you'll have the chance to convince the Jury next to Marskid and someone else in order to try and win the game.

---------------

But first, you have a very important choice to make.

1 more Survivor needs to get voted out. And since Marskid won the power and both Luna and Chronos are nominated, then none of them can't vote.

Which leaves you as the only one able to vote.

Runemen4

Send me through PM the name of the Survivor you wish to vote out and the reason WHY.

It's between LunaJade and ChronosStar524

Obviously you need to get rid of the Survivor you think might be a threat to you in the Top 3.

Think about this very well! Because at the end of the day, the person you decide to vote out, you'll eventually need their vote in order to win the game.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council

The 9th and last Survivor voted out of Survivor Havelock is... ChronosStar524

--------------

Runemen4 decided to vote ChronosStar524.

His reason: Due to him being for of a challenge.

-------------

ChronosStar524, you've become the [BCOLOR=#ffff00]9th and Final Member of the Jury[/BCOLOR]. You'll be joining the Jury Mansion next to the others.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

ChronosStar524, the Tribe has spoken.

9 down. 3 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Final 3

Congratulations, Final 3! You've made it as far as you can go in this game.

LunaJade
Runemen4
MarsKid

You have all outplayed, outwit and outlasted the other 9 Survivors.
The 3 of you will be added to Survivor Hall of Fame once the game is over.

But as you know, only ONE of you can win the title of the sole winner of this season.

The 3 of you have had the power all this time, but now ALL the power will switch to the Jury.

---------------

Listen up, your job right now is to write a LAST statement explaining/telling the Jury Members WHY you deserve to win Survivor Havelock. Let them know everything you did in order to get this far. Let them know WHY you deserve to win over the other 2 Survivors. Let them know what your strategy was. EVERY single detail.

Because based on that final statement, the Jurors will vote and decide WHO they think deserves to win Survivor Havelock.

Whoever received the most votes will become the winner.

Your statement can be as long as you want. Just try to put effort on it, because it's your way of convincing them to vote for you.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Once you're done writing your statement, send it to me through PM. Once I have all 3 statements I will be posting them here at the same time for the Jury to read.[/BCOLOR]

-----------------

The Jury

ChronosStar524
Faliara
FoxMccloud64
Infected_alien8_
Kalliee
Mulbery
mythelf
nitasu987
Notme

------------------

Good Luck.

Reactions: Notme

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I've been recovering from an operation/had no time because of checkups and stuff so my reply will be a bit late unfortunately. I apologise to everyone but hopefully I will have time this week/next week to form a reply!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Statements

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]LunaJade's Statement[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]
[/BCOLOR]

First off, let me say, thank you for helping me make it to the Final Three. It wasn't easy by any means, and looking back on what happened this season, I can't believe I made it.

Usually, thanks to my "under-the-radar" style of gameplay, I get voted out mid-late game. So you could imagine my shock when I came back to the thread to see my name up on the list. But this time I made it; but not by luck. Like I said earlier, I try to stay under the radar as much as I possibly can. I try not to make any enemies, and keep my answers as vague as possible, so when I set out to target someone, they don't realize it was me. And I feel most people don't see me as a threat due to my low challenge scores, this season coming in last in the majority of the challenges I participated in (I think). Should I win this season, I will definitely be switching up my playstyle.

But why do I deserve to win, rather than either of my competitors? Simple. I was the wisest player out there. While the other players were struggling and trying their hardest to be on top, I was content with being in the middle. I was able to slip past with minimal attention drawn to me. But I was by far not the weakest player. My selective and secretive playstyle is what helped lead me to the Final Three. Here, I am the strongest I've ever been. And from here I can only get stronger.

Thank you, and good luck to my fellow competitors.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Marskid's Statement[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]
[/BCOLOR]

I came into this game with decidedly low expectations for myself. As someone who had only a passing knowledge of Survivor—the game, the show, the whole package—my singular goal to start things out was simply to test my basic endurance. I wanted to avoid being the first player voted out and desired to last long enough to have an impact on the late game. The best way to do this, I reasoned, was to use a strategy I often used in card games and board games: keep your head low and save your energy for when it counts. Conserve your strength until things start heating up, so when push comes to shove you come out swinging when nobody expects it. There were quite a few positives in my favor to being with; since I was new, people wouldn’t really think me much of a threat, and if I messed up/did badly/average, I would never get voted off because I’d be written off as a sure-fire loser.

The gamble seemed to work out. Admittedly, a bit of the stumbling I did was genuine, but other than that I was running a ruse. It was indeed a gamble though; twice, I was put on the brink of elimination. Few others (if any) were put in this position this season, having to consistently avoid the chopping block day in and day out. Each time, players passed me over as the guy that would never make it and didn’t have a chance of taking over. I let it go on and on. Before you knew it, I was already in the top 6 and nobody had taken any notice.

My survival was rewarded with the last four challenges, which all played to my strengths—writing, creativity, and gaming. If nothing else, I was confident that I couldn’t get bumped off in a contest like that. It turned out into a duel between me and Runeman, both of us trying to outdo the other. At this point, it became clear that he’d be the big obstacle as the other survivors seemed to fall behind, and I was starting to gain the momentum I had been waiting for. I won the political slogan challenge and respected my foe enough to know it’d be best to keep them in the game. I put myself in the deathmatch with Chrono and Luna, assured I could get out of it. I won by a sizable margin and got the endgame I wanted.

Now, this may seem like a lackluster sort of strategy, but I took a sizeable risk by making myself weak intentionally. I was clearly an obvious voting pick and someone that could have been bumped off easily just as a throwaway. In the end, it was all about just waiting for the perfect time to get the challenges I could excel at to secure a result I’d be satisfied with. I voted people off and put people together accordingly to bring things down to this conclusion. Basically, masterminded an event or two. Which is why we are where we are.

I could easily write on and on and give the precise play-by-play of my actions, but that’s not why we’re here. You wanted to be absolutely convinced that I deserve this, and prattling on about every single action and thought pattern would be monotonous. The fact is, I faced elimination on many accounts and handicapped myself in an attempt to hang on undisturbed. You can see people were persuaded by my antics: I was said to have no plan and no success. To quote a popular video you might have seen, “YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!”

If the acting isn’t enough, the ability to wrap up the past few challenges in a pretty little bow for myself should be impressive. This final three could have gone a very different way, but in multiple instances my vote and decisions helped turn things in a certain way. I made this outcome and I should be able to reap what I’ve sown.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Runemen's Statement[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]
[/BCOLOR]

Hello, fellow survivors!

I’ve been dedicated to winning survivor, and as I write this out; I think about our past experiences. My tactic was not to target a particular person or group, but was just to win the challenges as much as possible. I thought of this as the most peaceful way of winning survivor, as I don’t want to cause people to be upset or have a grudge against me!

I spent so much time trying to get as high of a score as possible just to accomplish this tactic. It would feel horrible just to lose now especially after all of the effort that I have put into Survivor. But, I have to say this, I have really enjoyed Survivor and I have enjoyed the interactions that I have had with everyone else! I spent hours on particular challenges, which in that time I could have been doing something else such as playing games or reading the news but I felt like it was my duty to try as hard as possible to win and give a challenge to others to make it more fun for them. In my eyes, Survivor isn’t about winning or losing but to have fun and to make unique interactions with everyone else.

I know for a fact that the other survivors haven’t bothered to try to win, and that they have been extremely lucky so far. Do you really want to vote for somebody who didn’t spend effort, who didn’t spend their spare time just to get a good score, who scraped by without even a hint of appreciation? I can say this with confidence, if you vote for me then you have that satisfaction that your vote was deserved, and that your vote really made someone happy who genuinely spent their time on Survivor and to have fun.

I apologise that my reply has been so late and that I have both felt guilty and annoyed at the fact that I couldn’t make my reply any sooner due to my operation. Hopefully, this doesn’t change your perception of me, but I am glad that I am able to make a reply now! I am extremely grateful that I have even got this opportunity to make a reply. And another plus side is that the other survivors have had a lot of time to really drive home their message, even if they haven’t given a toss about everyone else. I will also thank Ansoro for hosting this great game, it was challenging yet so fun that I was really on the edge of my seat looking at others tactics and what they think.

So I will end off this essay by saying this. Would you rather vote for someone who spent effort or would you rather vote for someone who doesn’t even bother when it comes to challenges? If you want your vote to really and truly count, then please vote for me and I promise that I will not disappoint.

-----------------

POWER NOW SWITCHES TO THE JURY!

Jury! Your time has come. Please go ahead and read the 3 final statements. That will help you decide who deserves to be the winner of Survivor.

ChronosStar524 Faliara FoxMccloud64 Infected_alien8_ Kalliee Mulbery mythelf nitasu987 Notme

Once you're done reading their statements, you're free to ask questions to any of the final 3 if you wish. Ask them by quoting them or tagging them in this same thread.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]If you don't have any questions to ask and you're 100% sure who you think deserves to win, then send me a PM with the name of the Survivor you think deserves to win. And a valid reason as to why you're voting for them to win.[/BCOLOR]

PLEASE be fair with your voting. Don't vote for a person because you "like him/her better". Vote for whoever you truly think deserves the win.

DON'T reveal out loud who you're voting for.

Good Luck.​

• Optimistic

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Runemen, what makes you so certain that the other survivors didn't try to win?
Simply being, if you tried to go down under the radar like the other survivors then what does that prove to the others that they didn't try to win because their tactic was not to try, but to skate by and try to be lucky enough to not get noticed. That isn't being wise nor good, it's just hoping that people won't notice you!

Why would MarsKid celebrate losing if he wanted to win? Why would Luna admit that she kept coming LAST if she wanted to win, wouldn't you rather have a higher chance of winning and to try to win the challenges?

If they wanted to win, then they could have done more like I did, and tried to be something more instead of relying on luck or stealth!

Plsno

Reaction score
Simply being, if you tried to go down under the radar like the other survivors then what does that prove to the others that they didn't try to win because their tactic was not to try, but to skate by and try to be lucky enough to not get noticed. That isn't being wise nor good, it's just hoping that people won't notice you!

Why would MarsKid celebrate losing if he wanted to win? Why would Luna admit that she kept coming LAST if she wanted to win, wouldn't you rather have a higher chance of winning and to try to win the challenges?

If they wanted to win, then they could have done more like I did, and tried to be something more instead of relying on luck or stealth!
Mmmm.... my entire tactic that I relied on to win last game, was exactly that so I beg to differ.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score

If I'm able to refute this, it's not that I didn't try to win; I just didn't want to win (or score extremely highly) because I didn't want to have a huge target on my back. The general reasoning for most of the eliminations this season were that the person "posed too much of a threat". Sure it's good to assert your dominance and win all the challenges you can, but playing hard isn't always playing smart. Make a name for yourself, and you wear that name on your back like a target. Same could be said for those who don't participate as much, and I am guilty of that. But it takes a lot more to point out the lurkers than it does to point out the prime contenders.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I'll be giving nitasu987 FoxMccloud64 and Kalliee till Monday to vote. If they still don't show up, I'll be asking 3 veterans who have played Survivor before to cast their vote instead of them. Those 3 veterans I'll be asking, will be reading the final statements and will cast their vote as if they are part of the Jury. They will also have the right to ask the finalists any questions since they weren't part of this season. So they can have a much clear idea who to vote for.​

• Haha