C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welcome to C9++! If you haven't already, I'd highly suggest you read about the setup here!
A quick rundown of the roles that could appear:
Vanilla Townie - No abilities other than voting
1-shot Cop
Cop
- Investigates a player each night to find out if they are town or anti-town
1-shot Doctor
Doctor
- Can attempt to save a player each night from death
1-Vigilante
Vigilante
- Can kill one player per night (town sided)
Innocent Child - Player revealed to be Town-sided by mod
Mason - Town-sided players with a night chat
1-shot Roleblocker
Roleblocker - Prevents a player from using their action each night (Can be town OR mafia!)
Goon - Has a night chat with other mafia members.
Godfather - Has a night chat with other mafia members, investigative immunity, and confirms the mafia kill each night.
Serial Killer - Third-party person who kills each night and wins if last one standing.

Rules (just the usual Mafia rules)
1. Do not edit or delete posts.
2. Do not post or rate posts after you have died, or of you are not participating.
3. Do not use the "in a conversation" status against someone or take screenshots of PMs.
4. Do not quote your PM directly, and do not analyze PM mechanics (such as when your PM was sent). You may paraphrase your PM.
5. Do not lie to the incredible and amazing host.
6. Do not discuss the game outside of official threads and PMs.
7. Be respectful to other players.
8. Remain active in the game. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please let the host know. Significant inactivity carries the death penalty (or just being replaced, but either way, you're out).
9. Do not do anything that would be considered cheating.
10. No game-throwing.
11. Do not quit the game just because you don't like your role.
12. Do not use deceptive text such as small text or white text.

List of Currently Living/Dead (Will be updated I swear).
Digitalmez - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
Nottykitten - Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 3
Aqua
Infected_alien8_ - Cop - Lynched Day 2
Foggy2406
CaffeinatedKitty - Innocent Child
Ooglie101
Mulbery
Oak63 - Town Vigilante - Killed Night 3
Timdood3 - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 2
hipman500
MarsKid
hkcool

I am currently sending out role pms. If you have any questions about your role, feel free to ask in your pm! Once you have received your pm, please confirm so here in the thread.
Once everyone has confirmed, I will officially start the day and confirm the 1-week deadline. 13 living players means it will take 7 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch once it starts and you WILL have to reach that number to lynch someone (The player with the most votes will not be lynched if the deadline hits, it will simply default to no-lynch).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fog

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I confirm I have received my PM.

Also, since a few games ago this was a thing but people seemed to not read it and it caused confusion and stuff for ages:

13 living players means it will take 7 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch once it starts and you WILL have to reach that number to lynch someone (The player with the most votes will not be lynched if the deadline hits, it will simply default to no-lynch).
<3

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait what?! :(
Yeah says "I may not start a conversation with the following participant: Digitalmez" Try starting a conversation with me and I'll send you the role info.

Also it has been brought to my attention that I was inconsistent with how lynching works when deadline hits between the signup thread and this one. To prevent more confusion, I will stick with the method mentioned in this thread and I will go back and edit the signup thread.

"13 living players means it will take 7 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch once it starts and you WILL have to reach that number to lynch someone (The player with the most votes will not be lynched if the deadline hits, it will simply default to no-lynch)."

• Thank You
Reactions: Fog and digi

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A group of ordinary villagers were out for a walk when all of a sudden, they felt the overwhelming urge to kill one another! Of course, they couldn't do so willy-nilly so they decided to democratic and vote who to lynch! However, despite everyone's willingness to kill each other, they agreed that CaffeinatedKitty seemed much too kind to kill.
Welcome to day 1 of C9++ Mafia! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch. The deadline is in 7 days(and 17minutes) time and a majority MUST be reached in order to lynch anyone. Otherwise, it defaults to a no-lynch. Also, CaffeinatedKitty is the Innocent Child!
Digitalmez
Nottykitten
Aqua
Infected_alien8_
Foggy2406
CaffeinatedKitty
Ooglie101
Mulbery
Oak63
Timdood3
hipman500
MarsKid