[Suggestion] Exiled Rank

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I've seen people talk about this so I guess I'd like to also know if this would be possible.
This could also take ideas from Jivvi's suggestion thread- http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/exile.18343/

What I think should happen is that the player who is Exiled from their clan shouldn't see their original clan's chat and shouldn't have access to building in their land, etc. Basically, take certain player permissions off in a way.

Also, it makes it easier to identify the exiled player because earlier llllll (who's in Ignatius-- which Terramus is currently allied with) joined a couple FengQi players and raided Terramus. Some players may be confused and say "Wait, isn't Ignatius allied with us?" -- So, I think it would be nice if they just get the Exiled title instead of their original clan's title to avoid confusion.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Utilisation of exile as a temporary punishment; would it need to be toggleable by clan officials?

This also begs the question of clan authority ranks for the sake of convenient.

edit: Perhaps have the player's chat tag as [Exile], but either keep it as a the clans' alternate hues (could get confusing I guess). In my own opinion only some who's been completely and irreversibly exiled should be denoted by a clanless grey, again for distinctions sake.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Disabling PvP for Exiled ranks would be a proper punishment-- great idea, pace!
Disable building within the protected area of each clan.
No access to clan chat.
No option to switch clans.
Have creepers follow them all the time.
Maybe set a time period for how long they can be exiled?

I think that's punishment enough if they deserve to be exiled.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
>implying you'd have made these rules just apply to only one player

pretty sure there's more than one "exile" in the server
Nope. What I meant was that since Pace was exiled AND THEN switched to another clan -- it means that the staff are more likely to switch any other exiled player to another clan instead of considering this Exile Rank idea.

And what I dislike about having players getting switched is that there may be some clan secrets such as certain secret areas in the monument or codes to a door lock. If that player that got switched knew such things then he'd be able to freely share it with the clan that he got switched to -- and would probably have no repercussions for sharing other clan secrets that were originally privvy to them.