TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations Townies :D
This was actually a very sweet set up. Notty's and JK's roles sounded complicated but unique and they handled it really well. Enderfive's rickroll role was hilarious, props to you.
To my partner in crime, Ooglie. You lasted this long and I couldn't be any more proud of you.
Again, congrats to town!

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Weee how many of you did I fool and how long with the cult thing?
I think we were all fooled until you died. :p
Although I'm glad I didn't have to care about a cult and just tried to ignore em throughout the game, which was pretty nifty. ^-^

Lovely game though, right up there with Masq for me with just how cool it was. Glad Duffie convinced me to join.
I hope to see more interesting additions to Mafia games (maybe even come up with one...) like those opening questions. It was a nice twist to the standard formula.

My only regret was being too lazy to vote Ooglie that last day. Would've been alive and well and the game would've been over. :p
But at least I was able to help some other 3p's finish their win condition, like giving Caff a bulletproof vest (sorry tim, couldn't save you D:, so close too.)

Oh and sorry 77 with messing with you during the entire time you had the investigation module.
It was just too good to pass up :p
and all the marbles just ended up... falling into place.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
WHY DID NO ONE BELIEVE (Jk specifically) THAT I WAS THE SEXY SURVIVOR. "Why is there sexy in your name?" "Why is there such a vanilla role?" At least I won :D

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
WHY DID NO ONE BELIEVE (Jk specifically) THAT I WAS THE SEXY SURVIVOR. "Why is there sexy in your name?" "Why is there such a vanilla role?" At least I won :D
Because there were basically no roles at all that were so vanilla and simple except for coolio being just a standard nilla.
Literally everyone had super wacky and amazing roles. It seemed so out of place. x)
And after you said "sexy" I couldn't stop remembering digi's death. D:

...Plus, I feel like it's so obvious now, but after the first day ended, I basically completely forgot about the questions to our amnesia before the game even started.
And after Duffie pointed out there was a "being fabulous" option, I finally realized just how obvious all these sexy roles came to be.

But hey!, At least I was on your side for the rest of the game after my sort of dramatic deal-making back on whatever night that was.
Even helped ya win with that bulletproofing if anyone decided to target you. ^-^

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I probably should have been lynched as soon as catgirl called me out and even more so after Mia called me out on not being able to kill cult (because there were no cult to kill), lmfao random weird cult doctor/investigator claim made up on the spot ftw.
I really enjoyed that game, can't wait to check out the convos.

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
This game was alot of fun, and I truely loved the role that I got. The fact that I had to claim in order to get powers was a nice challenge, and extremely fun to do. And then JK's role was also amazing. You really made up some great roles GmK!

Also Ooglie did a very good job calling my bluff and killing me, even though he was the last member of his Mafia.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i love how gullible you guys were, believing all the lies and discounting the truth
i especially like how the town valued third party claims over those of power roles
i also enjoyed watching ltin get lynched
that was one of the best parts, tied with the digi turnaround and second to ooglie's one-vote blitz
out of alive, catgirl12466 was the mvp! she managed to get the most done despite having the least activity.

note: if caff had protected defiant n1, the entire sexy mafia would have been revealed

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
well if you were lyncher that game and won with town that'd be a win, as that should have been an alternative win condition if the primary fails.

you're welcome btw- i recall thinking about Rick Astley back then but nothing worth mentioning