Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com

Yes. There is one other thread for this game alteady, but it was more a pre-release hype thread and the last post was a month before the game's release.

My team consists of a Sceptile (Verdé), Gallade (Arcanos), Swalot (Strychnine), Altaria (Nebula), Ninetales (Kurama) and Walrein (Homer).
9 Pokemon to go til I've caught all the local dex Pokés. \o/

DISCUSS GAEMs

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
The DexNav - both a blessing and a curse; I spent 5 hours in 1 area trying to catch all the Pokemon there.

This is also my nick naming game since I never would name them and now they're all nick named! :D

... I have Omega Ruby btw.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
got both

Had more fun in the first 10 minutes than on Y and even that one was a lot of fun. imported everything from y onto OR except the lvl1s, which went to AS to be raised legitly.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
got it on release day (alpha sapphire groudon is for nerds)
current team i'm fielding is swampert (that i traded all the way from original sapphire, which is weird to think about, that swampert is a casual 12 years old), my grovyle from y (too bad grovyle can't evolve </3), my totodile from y, mightyena (also from sapphire), aggron (same), and kyogre, which is caught with a pokeball and remains my greatest achievement to date.

names are:
swampert: Baldr
grovyle: Grovyle
totodile: Adelhaide
mightyena: Garm
aggron: Tyrfing
kyogre: Brunhildr

i was really into nordic stuff when i got OG sapphire, so it seemed smart to continue the pattern, but i have like 130 pokemon now and im running out of norse names that I know

grovyle is named grovyle because thats what the one from pokemon mystery dungeon was named and im never letting him die

Reactions: Hunter

Eeveon

Reaction score
I gots Omega Ruby. I immediately stopped playing (except for catching some legendaries here and there) after I got done with the Elite 4 for some reason.

Anyways, my team is:
Blaziken♀(Eve) Aka: Basically, my first Pokemon ever. <3 Emerald.
Minun♀(Alyx)
Azumarill♂(Ace)
Flygon♀(Ari)
Froslass♀(Isabelle)
Gallade♂(Ryu)

kyogre, which is caught with a pokeball and remains my greatest achievement to date.
scrub, all my lengendaries are caught in pokeballs. GET ON THE LEVEL THAT IS MINE

• Thank You
Reactions: Kloud_Strife

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
I gots Omega Ruby. I immediately stopped playing (except for catching some legendaries here and there) after I got done with the Elite 4 for some reason.

Anyways, my team is:
Blaziken♀(Eve) Aka: Basically, my first Pokemon ever. <3 Emerald.
Minun♀(Alyx)
Azumarill♂(Ace)
Flygon♀(Ari)
Froslass♀(Isabelle)
Gallade♂(Ryu)

scrub, all my lengendaries are caught in pokeballs. GET ON THE LEVEL THAT IS MINE
i would be
so jealous
if i hadnt caught it from full health thanks to total rng get on my higher level

• Winner
Reactions: Eeveon

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Somewhat not very relevant because different game but on Pokemon Y I caught Mewtwo with the first pokeball I threw. He had like 1Hp but I was pretty surprised though.

so ya get on the level of mine now

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
^Please, I caught Rayquaza at full health in a pokeball. No attacks, just ball thrown and it was caught. Then there was Cresselia, 1 HP + Sleeping. Threw a luxury ball and it was caught. Thanks to this breloom of mine, catching pokemon is infinitely easier.

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
^Please, I caught Rayquaza at full health in a pokeball. No attacks, just ball thrown and it was caught. Then there was Cresselia, 1 HP + Sleeping.
Yeah well, I once caught this new Pokemon that hasn't been released yet with a pokeball that hasn't been released yet. It also had +100 HP.

yea beat that

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Yeah well, I once caught this new Pokemon that hasn't been released yet with a pokeball that hasn't been released yet. It also had +100 HP.

yea beat that
oh yeah well i got the
0th pokemon
his name was um
weregarururmon
without a pokeball
i used a digiwatch
top that

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
^Please, I caught Rayquaza at full health in a pokeball. No attacks, just ball thrown and it was caught. Then there was Cresselia, 1 HP + Sleeping. Threw a luxury ball and it was caught. Thanks to this breloom of mine, catching pokemon is infinitely easier.
rayquaza has a catch rate of 45 if im not mistaken, so that's' totally possible to happen (unless you are talking about the originals in that case i bow before you)

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Welp. I have to restart both my games, and like all my others. My SD card was completely fried after i had about 400 pokemon after massive transfers from previous gens. So yeah, since saved data now only is stored on SD cards NOT the games themselves i get to redo everything.......

But these were the teams i did my main walkthrough with for both games
OR: Sceptile, Slaking, Torkoal, Sharpedo, Flygon, Dusclops.
AS: Swampert, Ludicolo, Sableye, Xatu, Camperupt, rock-star pikachu.

and i was in process of breeding/IV/EV trainin competitively ;_;

Sigh..... well back to White/White 2 for now. <_<

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Welp. I have to restart both my games, and like all my others. My SD card was completely fried after i had about 400 pokemon after massive transfers from previous gens. So yeah, since saved data now only is stored on SD cards NOT the games themselves i get to redo everything.......

But these were the teams i did my main walkthrough with for both games
OR: Sceptile, Slaking, Torkoal, Sharpedo, Flygon, Dusclops.
AS: Swampert, Ludicolo, Sableye, Xatu, Camperupt, rock-star pikachu.

and i was in process of breeding/IV/EV trainin competitively ;_;

Sigh..... well back to White/White 2 for now. <_<
Uh, no? They're still on the card? I switch my games between my two 3DS systems and they still have everything from the other system.