Caffeina Writes

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
...and takes suggestions. C: As you may know, I like to write, and I'd like to start sharing it.
((but tbh I'm not sure how often I'll post >.>))
She flies, sometimes.
But only when she's soundly sleeping.
He flies, sometimes.
But he never wakes to find that he's kept his wings.
She looks skyward when she's awake, hoping that soon she'll be able to touch the clouds.
He sleeps whenever he can, clinging to the dreams he's had since he was young.
It's one of many things that they have in common: that they long to fly.
So she waits, and he waits, and then finally, they're rewarded for their patience.
Ivory and ebony wings beat in sync and they take to the skies at last.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
...and takes suggestions. C: As you may know, I like to write, and I'd like to start sharing it.
((but tbh I'm not sure how often I'll post >.>))
She flies, sometimes.
But only when she's soundly sleeping.
He flies, sometimes.
But he never wakes to find that he's kept his wings.
She looks skyward when she's awake, hoping that soon she'll be able to touch the clouds.
He sleeps whenever he can, clinging to the dreams he's had since he was young.
It's one of many things that they have in common: that they long to fly.
So she waits, and he waits, and then finally, they're rewarded for their patience.
Ivory and ebony wings beat in sync and they take to the skies at last.
Plot twist: Their names are Airis and Alouette.
Double plot twist: One of them turned evil.

Reaction score
Website
your-garbageness.tumblr.com
Make a story about a werewolf and a human girl trying to love each other despite being shunned by the rest of the werewolf race. Then add a vampire who also loves the girl and rips his shirt off a lot. Make it a series and call it "Daybreak".

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Make a story about a werewolf and a human girl trying to love each other despite being shunned by the rest of the werewolf race. Then add a vampire who also loves the girl and rips his shirt off a lot. Make it a series and call it "Daybreak".
Still a better love story than Twilight...Wait a second....

• Haha
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((just going to give this a little bump >.> working on the next one...))
Glancing back at him, she smirks. "I see you're still afraid. Don't worry. So long as you carry out your part, you have nothing to fear."

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Oops that one hasn't quite finished. Have this instead. :p
She was always the perfect one.
She finished her work on time, was a brilliant violinist, made straight As, was kind and caring and selfless.
But me?
I was always flawed. Shoved aside.
I waas the one who procrastinated, hated practicing, was terrible at math, got angry far too easily, and could never say the right thing.
I love my sister, I do, but there has always been a line between us- the thin but sharply dividing line between just good and excellent. Even our appearances show the difference: Where she has silky, golden-blonde hair and eyes the blue of the sky, my hair is dark, thick and hard to handle, and my eyes pine green. Though we're the same height, she's fit and healthy, her skin darkened by the sun, and I'm skinny and not very muscular, rather pale from staying indoors and covering up for much of my time outside. We look like what we are, I could say- though that deserves explanation. And it needs a lot of explanation.

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
She was always the perfect one.
She finished her work on time, was a brilliant violinist, made straight As, was kind and caring and selfless.
But me?
I was always flawed. Shoved aside.
I waas the one who procrastinated, hated practicing, was terrible at math, got angry far too easily, and could never say the right thing.
Oh hey. You wrote down my entire life!

• Sad
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty