The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
std1997 said:
Also I'd like to suggest maybe hitting someone like timdood3? He's new but our job is to hit everyone and nobody would think of protecting him. I think it would send the groups into confusion a lot like last game unless we'd rather stick with knocking off experienced players first.
OUCH
I know you don't like me but really? ;-;
You wanted me dead Night one of my first game?
And the second?! >:c

Also...I didn't get a guilty reports all game wtf xD

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: Duffie and std1997

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
OUCH
I know you don't like me but really? ;-;
You wanted me dead Night one of my first game?
And the second?! >:c

Also...I didn't get a guilty reports all game wtf xD
shhhhh. it's all in love <3

Says the guy that died before me =(
pls. :(

also super congrats to the town on a first town victory in.... 2-3 seasons of Mafia? (ami right?)

And would it have been possible for the Assassin's guild and Machiavellis to win together? or did one group have to kill the other? <_<

I really enjoyed the game even though Dead People's club was possibly the most frustrating thing ever since you feel like you've realized everything and just want to scream it from the top of a building. I also enjoyed getting to actually play a power role for longer then day 0 and getting killed by the Mafia.

very gg town <3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
It's funny when people say how this was the first town victory in 2 games.
when you won the previous two games c:<

Well that game was fun. Bellboy, wow. That role was unsurprisingly easy to pull off even though I had so many limitations of it ^_^ I HATE DIGI FOREVER FROM NOW ON, I PROBABLY WOULDA WON THE GAME IF SHE DIDNT MAKE UP RUBBISH THEORIES RAAAARGH

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Fabulous Game. Even though I got killed very early I still enjoyed reading everything.

Oh and 77, I gave you the knife because usually you always go to the end in every mafia game so I was hoping eventually you'll get lynched and the the last person voting for you would've get killed as well. (Of course I was hoping that person would be anti-town!) But that never happened because you got killed, not lynched.

Thanks again GmK! I'll miss our drink nights and dances in the Dead Club Thread.

And Mafia, don't even touch me again or I'll blow up in your face :m

<3​

• Thank You
Reactions: 77thShad

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny when people say how this was the first town victory in 2 games.
when you won the previous two games c:<

Well that game was fun. Bellboy, wow. That role was unsurprisingly easy to pull off even though I had so many limitations of it ^_^ I HATE DIGI FOREVER FROM NOW ON, I PROBABLY WOULDA WON THE GAME IF SHE DIDNT MAKE UP RUBBISH THEORIES RAAAARGH
ONE MORE AWARD

The Lazy Sheep Award

@Fiestaguy - For never reading all of the thread and then complaining that he doesn't understand what is going on

(There, happy now?)
ermagherd. this.