The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Shoutout to alpha for carrying me to victory!

This, this was an awesome game. Knowing not only who the mafia were and what they were thinking, as well as 3 other random players...it's insane, really. Having to play poorly on purpose so I don't become a high level threat to the mafia was something new as well.

Alpha102 is the best mentee I could ask for. Woo(But I haven't forgotten you, Nottykitten)!

GmK : Easily the most fun I had in a mafia game. Good job on the awesome season!

Wait, was Alpha assigned to you or did you randomly choose him?
Was Notty in on this as well?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sploorky

Reaction score
Shoutout to alpha for carrying me to victory!

This, this was an awesome game. Knowing not only who the mafia were and what they were thinking, as well as 3 other random players...it's insane, really. Having to play poorly on purpose so I don't become a high level threat to the mafia was something new as well.

Alpha102 is the best mentee I could ask for. Woo(But I haven't forgotten you, Nottykitten)!

GmK : Easily the most fun I had in a mafia game. Good job on the awesome season!

Wait, was Alpha assigned to you or did you randomly choose him?
Was Notty in on this as well?
I get a choice of who to pick. I choose notty first, notty died, so I choose alpha the night after.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ALPHA SAID IN MAFIA CHAT: "Kraby I have a feeling we can take advantage of. I would rather go for Vatumok as his words carry the most weight in the town simply because he's confirmed innocent.

Ooglie in our roommate thread has named many people he thinks are suspicious. Kraby, Sploorky, 77(!), prizyms(!), and digitalmez. He said he's most suspicious of 77."

I knew 1 of Omar, Oak and Alpha was Mafia, was suspicious of two mafia and my strongest hunch on one of them AND was suspicious of the cult master.
medalpls.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The reason you died ooglie was because you were catching on to all the mafia, and at the time I was purely mafia aligned. If it makes you feel any better, read our roommate thread. :D

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
LOL GMK

Dead people's club page 4: "At least you can gossip and bitch about people here"

GUESS WHAT'S PUBLIC NOW

I HAD TO KEEP SPIRITS HIGH!

@everyone, an explanation of the endgame:

1. Sploorky, Mentor
1. Alpha102, Mentee

2. OMO63, Passenger

3. 77_is_the_best, Mafia

If 77 would have been fast and typed mafiakill before Alpha, he would have had a chance to swing the game. If he e.g. had mafiakilled Sploorky, both Sploorky and Alpha would have died. If Sploorky and Alpha would have proceeded to kill 77, OMO would have remained the sole victor. The other way round, 77 could also have won if he had killed Sploorky and the mentor team would have killed OMO. That would have left 77 as the sole winner (and with him the other mafia).

Confusing, but logical.

Reactions: Undefined User 7

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
digitalmez

Sploorkys Role: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mentor

He had a 45% chance of being successful in recruiting. He was lucky to recruit Alpha. Alpha remained mafia so to say, but his win condition changed to that of Sploorky.

All it would have needed was for people to lynch Sploorky.

Alas, he played everyone...

:c I just read his role. I was wondering why he was voting the way he was.
All this mind muckery. I'm use to being told which role is in the game and not knowing threw me off completely. Well done. This season of Mafia was intense.

GmK

Reaction score
:c I just read his role. I was wondering why he was voting the way he was.
All this mind muckery. I'm use to being told which role is in the game and not knowing threw me off completely. Well done. This season of Mafia was intense.

If you now re-read some of the stuff it will become completely obvious that Sploorky was third party with his own win condition. It's crazy how many hints people leave, which aren't picked up when you don't know what to look for.

Grats to everyone, well played, and only a few rulebreaks, went better than I had hoped for!

Reactions: Nottykitten

GmK

Reaction score

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I think I didn't really care that much to be honest, I felt lazy that conversation. You can read all the mafia conversations in the doomed cruise archives.

Just from reading some Dead People's Club stuff: It was NOT personal. Nothing in the game is personal.

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Sploorky

Reaction score
It's funny reading the dead thread and people thinking I have terrible judgement xD.

Admittedly, I did let myself go towards late game in an attempt to appear innocent. Mostly just that the numbers were stacked against the town, so I got comfortable acting suspicious and not getting lynched for it. A little disappointed I screamed "guilty" to the dead folks towards end game, but at that point, I had a 90% chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.