Araidian's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Because players can clearly vote +1
Excuse me, please do not post on applications that do not concern you or ones in sections that you are not staff.

For this obvious infliction of the rules, you will be given 8000 warning points, and a 3 year temp-ban (with no chance of appealing).

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I also made this before Sploorky locked applications. I love you all and this is kinda a joke and a desperate attempt to get trusted.
I dun' noticizzle dis partizzle of da applicatizzle untizzle I realizizzled ya' ACTUALLIZZLE got promotizzled. Ma' ass be glad ya' be back on da crew (for 2 days), so make me proudizzle.

EVERYTIZZLE NEEDS A TIZZLE ON THE END OF EACH WORDTIZZLE. EVERYTIZZLE.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: mariosatr and Notme

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Omg this application is terrible yet terribly clever at the same time.I feel like myself and many others are confused as to list this as one of the worst applications ever or one of the best. Whatever it is this is undeniably one of the awesomest things to come across in minecraft gotta love blocktopia.

+1(because it looks bad if a non staff gives 1000 on his first vote) .

Edit this makes me want to come back to classic.

• Love
Reactions: Notme

Spencer75

Reaction score
This is a strong application and one of the best I've ever seen. I can't see any issues at all with you and you are clearly dedicated to the server. Why wouldn't you be with your 30 minutes ontime? You are obviously suitable and fit for the role of ruling the server for 2 whole days.

A MASSIVE +1 from me. Good luck on your trial! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Araidian and Notme

Sploorky

Reaction score
I am sorry I have not replied to this thread yet. Let us delve in, shall we?

First off, your desire to staff is quite appreciated, especially in these times. I see you on CrewSpeak all the time, and I trust you to diss to myself, brickwolf, or any of the other staff if you have an issue you are unsure of. You have a drive to succeed that I have never seen, and it's great.

In your application, you are correct, I am not talking about chicken and gravy biatch! Your fuckin swagger is personally admired by myself, and I can just see the playas stickin round to tha server like a funky-ass bangin' steamin plate of mashed potatoes whenever you are on! It is incredible really, how the entire server's attitude seems to change as you join.

Your weaknizz, being your addiction ta League of Legends, worries me. It is incredibly important that you dedicate your life and soul to the server, and this whole "playing other games" may turn into a problem. I am willing to look past that, though.

In the end, I think this is the best application I've never seen. On trial forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.