Other What Event Servers Would You Like To See?

What are the top 3 event servers you would like to see EscR host?

• Total voters

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Given the discussion of recent events, it's clear that we as a community should be hosting temporary event servers to give the community reasons to play games together, instead of bringing in new permanent servers, which we as a community cannot currently support.
These temporary servers would last anywhere from a single weekend up through several weeks, depending specifically on the nature of the server itself and the amount of interest garnered from the community - for example, an SMP server may last longer than a Terraria server, as it would take longer for the world to deteriorate from use.
This brings us to an important question: What do you, the players in the community, want to see us host?
A couple notes, before the poll:
  • The TTT option indicates that you would like to see the current TTT server fixed up and put back into motion again (instead of being closed down due to inactivity, outdated plugins, and lack of staff support)
  • TF2 does not have a definitive gamemode, and would likely be up to community vote if we moved forward with the idea
  • Some of the servers in the list are in various stages of completion, and may move forward to release even if they aren't a top vote in the poll
  • The Minecraft Splatoon server would use this setup
If you have anything to add to the poll, or any comments, feel free to leave them below!

Last edited:

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
For the other Garry's Mod gamemode I was thinking like a Hide and Seek gamemode.
For other GMod games, why not Murder and/or Death Run
Hide and Seek/Murder/Deathrun are all on the table, I just ran out of room in the poll and had to consolidate somewhere - they're definitely options for us!

parquette

Reaction score
A solitude server would be awesome, with some improvements. Like Radio networks that can stretch out from 1 city to the other, and if the zombies were less overpowering. If you were supplied with a map of the world when you spawn, that'd be great because I can never find any of my friends that are playing when I would like to hang out with them. If you guys ever need help building the cities in the server, I would be more than willing to help you build them :)

Doxxieh

Reaction score
We've done 5239045823957832495 solitude servers and everyone goes crazy when it releases and then loses all steam within 7 days.. if everyone's voting for it a 5239045823957832496th time it better address the issues causing people to leave, being map size/landmark presence/difficulty
I'd say the main issue is being permabanned, 'cos, y'know, permaban.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
for those of us who have Splatoon, I'd like to suggest we do something (perhaps once a week or so) where a few of us kind of host private battles and squid squads. Only major problem would be coming up with some method of communicating effectively, and the usual time zones thing.