New Theme

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome Back everyone,

I'm happy to announce that after much work by our resident technician (GmK) - the forums are now available once more, With the updates to the forum software that have been long-needed, the old theme we used was broken beyond repair. Lucky for us, we were already tweaking and testing a new theme that we planned to roll-out when the overhaul approached.

We hope you learn to enjoy the new theme, and we look forward to valuable feedback on what user's would like to see changed/tweaked. Certainly you can expect elements of the new theme to change in the coming days.

Thank you for your continued patience.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I don't know where anything is. 11/10
Looks nice, though the rating icons don't match the overall flat design and I cannot stop hovering over them.

EDIT: Oh god the spoilers aren't flat. Also the comments and background are the same color on profile pages, only divided by a small line.
The banners around names seem weird too. Can't put my finger on it but something's definitely off.

Last edited:

superhalo6

Reaction score
I like the layout, though the back-round image could be something else, a bit more bright and colourful, not really a fan of how it scrolls with you, might be nice to be a static image.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Sad
Reactions: Notme and Jivvi