New Steam Group

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score

Join our Official Steam Group here!

With the imminent arrival of our CS:GO and G-mod servers, Steam will be an increasingly utilized platform in connecting with you the community.

It isn't a necessity, but it is highly recommended that you join this group if you want more opportunity to interact with other members of Escape Restart.

Have a good one!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I'll join when I finally get around to putting my own profile on this desktop I'm using now (I usually use a laptop, but it's not at the house I'm at right now).
By the way, could we have an active Terraria server? That would be nice because Terraria is literally the only game I've played via Steam.

I got steam on the desktop I mentioned, as well as Terraria.

Last edited:

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
I'll join when I finally get around to putting my own profile on this desktop I'm using now (I usually use a laptop, but it's not at the house I'm at right now).
By the way, could we have an active Terraria server? That would be nice because Terraria is literally the only game I've played via Steam.
you don't just "ask" for active servers

JtTorso

Reaction score
I have suggested a Terraria server in the past.