Minecraft Movie Event - Ocean's Eleven

Sploorky

Reaction score
What's happening EscapeRestart.

We're doing a movie event, tomorrow at 3 PM Eastern(Convert your timezone!). We'll be watching Ocean's Eleven, it's a heisting film, and I don't know much else besides that because I haven't seen it and I don't want to spoil anything, but you can check out the wikipedia entry for it if you want HERE.

We'll be watching at http://www.synctube.org/r/escaperestart

Other than that, we'll try to do another anime night sometime soon. Hope you all enjoy tomorrow. xoxo

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I was made to believe this would be today.
I mean you opened the thread yesterday, at 12:18 (my time; CET), and said in the post that the event will happen "tomorrow" (which is today). I haven't checked this thread until now; I just came home and thought I could catch the last ~30 minutes of the film with you guys but nobody is there so I came here because I thought that was suspicious.

:C

(next time maybe write the date, time, and timezone of the event's start -- "tomorrow" can mean different things to different timezone people)

• Sad
Reactions: Notme and Sploorky

Sploorky

Reaction score
I was made to believe this would be today.
I mean you opened the thread yesterday, at 12:18 (my time; CET), and said in the post that the event will happen "tomorrow" (which is today). I haven't checked this thread until now; I just came home and thought I could catch the last ~30 minutes of the film with you guys but nobody is there so I came here because I thought that was suspicious.

:C

(next time maybe write the date, time, and timezone of the event's start -- "tomorrow" can mean different things to different timezone people)
Yea that's my bad, sorry. I'll include the date next time, I didn't think about it when making the thread.