Community Meeting Recap 10/04/2015

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score

10/04/2015: Meeting Recap
Community News
[fieldset=Recaps]Recent changes in the way we handle Meeting Recaps have been undone. Recaps should be a little bit more prompt once again.[/fieldset]

Teamspeak
[fieldset=Event Weekend]
[/fieldset]

Adventures and Tournaments News
[fieldset=Promotions & Demotions]
  • katman has resigned.
[/fieldset]

Shoutout
[fieldset=Jayfeather21|Gold II]
  • Jayfeather has a chemistry contest tomorrow. Good luck.
[/fieldset]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Notme

Sploorky

Reaction score
Server ran into some unfortunate issues that didn't occur during testing(as well as some gameplay oversights on our ends). We'll work on fixing them, but unfortunately, we'll have to delay the server for today. Aiming to get it ready Sunday, or alternatively, next week.

My apologies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Malcovent I just had the best idea. For those who forget the meeting's on, but are on the forum, how about having something that comes up automatically every Friday that reads something like "Meeting today. Please join 'ts.blocktopia.net' to participate". Could we do that?

Reactions: Psycho

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Malcovent I just had the best idea. For those who forget the meeting's on, but are on the forum, how about having something that comes up automatically every Friday that reads something like "Meeting today. Please join 'ts.blocktopia.net' to participate". Could we do that?
tbh sliced bread was a pretty good one

this might work I always wonder why we don't use those banners for more than birthdays

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and Robo