K/DA City Application

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Name: KDA Slayers [K/DA]

Leader: Hockeyfan1852

Members (You need at least 1 settler and 4 nomads): Sour_Lemon86, Hockeyfan1852, Vrgin, Xciter, Lightsaber1804

Settlement Description: KDA is an underground city complete with a lounge enchant room and a finished vault. Within the vault we have a large KDA sign complete with a more refined middle-age look. The lounge and bedrooms are a work in progress and will feature a more pop oriented style with colored glass/quartz to make the lava chandelier stand out better than it does currently.

Screenshots:

Why should your settlement be a City?: Our members have some of the highest ontime on the server #2, #4 and #10 as of this post. We are always looking for ways to improve our town it is hopefully evident in the screenshots of what we accomplished together in only 3-4 days on the server.

"You know who it is coming round again."

Thanks for considering our application.
- KDA Team

Reactions: Notme and Omni

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Hockey!

Your style of city is different from most others, but it still looks pretty good. I know all of your members are active and avid SMP players so I have no doubt in my mind that you'll stay dedicated. Just be sure to keep expanding and improving your buildings.

Approved
Catch me online later and I'll install your nether portal and take your emeralds.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852