Ignis Peak City Application

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Name: Ignis peak
Leader: Jackamel
Members (You need at least 1 settler and 4 nomads): Jackamel, Mijomo, BetaPanda, sessybessy, Swift_Siren, DaScavenger, Poeo, 5genda, Bhyldir, Comp_

Settlement Description: Ignis Peak is a settlement located on top of a mountain overlooking a vast lake. There is a small cut out in the land where Skypetal Harbour hosts a variety of ships, the most notable ship is the S.S Airshit which we have photographed many times in our album. We have a very well organised vault which was built by Swift_Siren (thanks :3) and a Town Hall which hosts a variety of town events. We named the town Ignis Peak because of the orange clay the mountain is made of which reminded us of fire (Bhy came up with the name c:)

Screenshots: (Idk why the album isn't showing up I've tried to fix it but it's not working :c)

Why should your settlement be a City?: We are currently working on more buildings and are planning to make our city look as good as it possibly can, this is just the early stages of our city and we are very proud of what we have achieved in just a week of starting.

Last edited:

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Geekenstein,

Ignis Peak integrates the terrain into the city well. I especially like your thoughtfulness in creating the tower and where you place your farms and buildings. In addition, the harbor is an incredible addition to your settlement. I believe you have potential to become a great city.

Approved.

Reactions: Bhyldir