Blocktopia Overhaul - New Logo Submissions

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Blocktopia

With the name decided, we now move onto logo submissions. Whilst we originally had a few favourites, a number of people demonstrated interest in submitting what they would like to see as the logo - as such we've decided to take public submissions.

This time around, the community will be able to vote on submissions, however since we may need to wittle down the number, we will only allow voting on the top 5 submissions. Which will be determined by the number of likes a thread has.

I can also announce a few small points.
  • The community will be named Escape Restart
  • The fixed date for the overhaul to be finished by is February 28th, In truth it should be finished before this.
  • We will open up subforums for suggestions/feedback/criticism following the decision of the logo.
Questions

Q: (Any questions concerning logo design, please check here first)
A: All criteria for submission can be found here http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/rules-submission-criteria.17819/ but essentially, let your imagination run wild.

Q: I do not like the new community name
A: I would be very surprised if everyone did like the new community name. There will always be people upset, from those who inevitably will be upset - we ask that you understand this, and we hope that you'll find it in yourself to accept and contribute to the new chosen community name in time. We hope to improve the community for the better, and we hope that you will be a part of this process.

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Q: I do not like the new community name
A: I would be very surprised if everyone did like the new community name. There will always be people upset, from those who inevitably will be upset - we ask that you understand this, and we hope that you'll find it in yourself to accept and contribute to the new chosen community name in time. We hope to improve the community for the better, and we hope that you will be a part of this process.
Could've sworn this got recycled.
FIIIIRST