Community 27/03/2015 Meeting Recap

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

27/03/2015: Meeting Recap
Community News
[fieldset=Donations]A big thanks to everyone who filled donations last month. All donations - regardless of size - are always appreciated. Every cent goes towards keeping our servers running - your generosity is and always has been the key to keeping our community afloat for so long.[/URL].[/fieldset]
[fieldset=Meeting Times]To clear up some confusion concerning when the meeting is, please refer to this news post for the agreed meeting time. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused people after the past weeks. [/fieldset]
[fieldset=Event Servers] Sploorky and Iguana are graciously looking to host weekend event servers, and are taking votes as to what people would prefer. [/fieldset]
[fieldset=Malcovent Absent] Until the 3rd of April I'll be reducing my community presence to focus on College/University work. I'll postpone organizing any advertising drives until then.[/fieldset]

Rituals of Fire News
[fieldset=General News]
  • Bukkit, Spigot, and 1.8 can still collectively go [EXPLETIVES REDACTED]
[/fieldset]
[fieldset=Promotions & Demotions]
  • X__x resigned, we thank them dearly for their time and dedication
[/fieldset]

Kami's Realm News
[fieldset=Vault Changes] Vault protection has been removed.[/fieldset]
[fieldset=Promotions & Demotions]
  • Iguana resigned, we thank them dearly for their time and dedication
[/fieldset]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Notme and Naoh

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
An alligator was here. *grrr*
Anyway, you've been great, X. Thanks a ton for your work and commitment. In my eyes, you were the best example of a good staff member of RoF. Its sad to see you resign. Good luck with everything!

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I'm bound to miss out someone if I do some long goodbye thing, so could I please remind you all about the EscapeRestart Lobby Building Contest, which ends around mid-April! Teams of up to 4 are allowed, there's a huge prize pot, and do /mvtp competition to get started. The Create staff need someone to talk to hope to see you on!