Survivor Tuvalu

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a joke, in fact, in my opinion, that's the best one I found so far.

How many Freudian analysts does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to change it, and the other to hold the penis.

LADDER. I MEANT LADDER.

Now, you can submit this joke to Anso if you like it. But there's also the possibility that someone else will do it too, in which case you might not win immunity. And maybe I submitted it too. After all, this is the funniest one I found.

But maybe your own joke is even funnier.

But maybe it isn't.

*evil laughter*

nitasu987

Reaction score
I have a joke, in fact, in my opinion, that's the best one I found so far.

How many Freudian analysts does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to change it, and the other to hold the penis.

LADDER. I MEANT LADDER.

Now, you can submit this joke to Anso if you like it. But there's also the possibility that someone else will do it too, in which case you might not win immunity. And maybe I submitted it too. After all, this is the funniest one I found.

But maybe your own joke is even funnier.

But maybe it isn't.

*evil laughter*
DAMMIT it's fucking gold

• Agree
  • Thank You
Reactions: Notme and Enderfive

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
i think the most effort i've put in this game is in looking up jokes, mostly the lack of stuff i did in this season was because of longer school and stuff

oh and anso, what if two people happen to submit the same joke
also do puns count

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also do puns count
A couple has twins but decides they're not ready for children yet, so they put the twins up for adoption. One of the twins ends up in Mexico and is named Juan, the other in Egypt and is named Amal. Years later, the couple is still together, but the mother longs to see her children that she gave away all those years ago. So she contacts the Mexican family that adopted Juan and asks them for a picture of him. The photo is sent and the mother is happy, but she still looks kinda sad to her husband. So the husband asks what the problem is.

The mother responds: "Oh, it's so nice to see Juan grown up, but I wish I could also have a picture of Amal."

So the husband says: "But honey, they're twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score
A couple has twins but decides they're not ready for children yet, so they put the twins up for adoption. One of the twins ends up in Mexico and is named Juan, the other in Egypt and is named Amal. Years later, the couple is still together, but the mother longs to see her children that she gave away all those years ago. So she contacts the Mexican family that adopted Juan and asks them for a picture of him. The photo is sent and the mother is happy, but she still looks kinda sad to her husband. So the husband asks what the problem is.

The mother responds: "Oh, it's so nice to see Juan grown up, but I wish I could also have a picture of Amal."

So the husband says: "But honey, they're twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."
I was gonna do this one actually. but I didn't end up going with it