Anvil Base [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm just frustrated with the lack of activity... I'm just trying to get people to say ANYTHING, yet here we are, 14 hours later and only two more messages.We can't let the deadline tell us what to do, day after day, and it's getting a little annoying by this point.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright. Combined with my tiredness with this game and inactivity, I'm just going to come out of the gates here.

I am your Commander.

Now I won't reveal the identity of my current officers (unless they want to), but I can confirm my previous officers have been Hunter and Ender.

Hunter claimed in the officer chat that he was indeed the cop, but I didn't take his claim seriously. He suggested we killed Notty or just hit someone, but Ender and I decided to refrain. The next day we decided to strike at Jolt, who was inactive and someone Hunter and I had been suspicious of. Hunter's death made us agree to want to off him.

With regards to Notty, Ender had no issue killing him/her, and even proposed it. It was probably an easy hit to make due to his/her natural playstyle. Since he turned up mafia, it's safe to assume Notty is either the remaining third party role or is a town. Either way, not scum.

I personally thought Ender was sketchy, precisely why I wanted to keep him in my circle and monitor him. We also all thought katman was a fine hit to make, but we missed again.

So long-story short, I haven't accomplished much. What I can confirm is that Notty is, at the very least, not mafia (unless Ender decided to attack a teammate to build trust, but that's an unlikely move).

Being the most active person here, I definitely have a target on my back, and I am without a bout the most suspicious due to my playstyle. Since I am such a central person and an open opponent against Jivvi, a mafia hit would certainly result in an auto-lynch. Hence why I am still alive. They don't want to pull a fellow scum under the water.

Of course, with this claim I run the risk of being killed myself now that I'm out in the open. But something has to happen because we (myself included) have played pretty awful, in part due to the inactive nature of this game. So hopefully this will spur some action.

With the player field narrowing down, the mafia members are much easier to see now. Hopefully we can make up for the deficit we've dug ourselves in, and it starts with this vote.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So we have a lurkfest here. Now, please note this townies, because we are getting dangerously close to loosing. Why? Because we have 12 people and 5 terrorists alive. Considering we also have to kill the foreign spy to win, that's fully 1/2 of the people alive that we need to kill off. Now if more of you started talking, I could get a much better read on some of you, and maybe I could easily deduce whom is anti-town. Yet here I am, and the only people I feel like I can really trust is myself and Marskid, which, from my point of view, gives me a 6/10 chance to hit an antitown due to pretty much random chance since almost everyone is lurking. Can everyone at least say what they think of Mars claim? These are supposed to be fairly large things in the game, yet noone's responding. I'm going to throw a tag at everyone (except mars/jivvi since they are doing more than everyone else... sort of). Now please, just say what you think, give us your thoughts, regardless of how silly/stupid sounding they are in your head, cause we need anything and everything.

CaffeinatedKitty
Ooglie101
77thShad
Lee_scar
Fruit
Jivvi
Marskid
Nottykitten
Samlen
raxo2222
The Road to Ruin
Aika

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sam: That really was a massive power grab; you might have claimed Commander's Council member alongside Mars, but that could have easily been set up as a mafia ploy. If so, you can't really reason that you would have been counter-claimed as this game is a festival of lurking. You've also set up a trap for the people you're trying to make active, allegedly. You're openly stating that if you get some kind of information on a player, you can magically determine their alignment with quote unquote ease. At the same time, you're asking for contributions no matter how small or silly. This sort of doesn't work, because it's those kinda of statements and arguments that are the easiest to grab onto and start a wagon on. From my perspective, Sam's sudden activity, authority, and confidence really rubs me the wrong way. Sort of like, 'hey I just realised mafia can win off one more lynch let's go'.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Nobody read because we were probably all surprised to see you actually playing in the first place.
>Wants people to contribute
>Shoots people down when they post.

Anyways all we really have to go off of right now is the Jivvi vs Marskid tunnel fight.
I feel like you both have a little bit of tunnel vision on each other. I'm not sure where I stand on the subject.

Although I do have a question for Marskid,

If you are the commander, and you've had suspicion on Jivvi for a few day/night cycles at this point, why haven't you and your council killed him yet?

If you are the commander, my first guess of who you would want to kill would be Jivvi.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you want to view as a power grab, Jivvi, go ahead. I'm simply trying to get people to say anything, and right now we have 'increased activity' at 10 posts within the last 24 hours, which is quite silly considering what people signed up for in this game. Since Mars is comfortable with outting himself as the Commander, I'm comfortable with outting myself as his officer. I really didn't want to set up a situation where Mars would be killed, considering we don't have a doctor, so I didn't want to out him myself, though in hindsight, I realize it was much more obvious than I thought it was.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My "tunnel vision" is just a lack of any suspicion equal.to.the suspicion I have of Mars. You'll notice that I diverted to cooliorules when she became more suspicious than Mars. Mars and Sam are using catch-22 arguments against me again; no matter what I do, they'll be able to link it to one side of the catch-22 argument and throw suspicion on me. This petty tactic is one if the major things that strikes me as off.

Vote samlen.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT Thank you.

Jivvi [1] - Marskid [7 left to lynch]
Samlen [1] - Jivvi [7 left to lynch]

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
>Wants people to contribute
>Shoots people down when they post.

Anyways all we really have to go off of right now is the Jivvi vs Marskid tunnel fight.
I feel like you both have a little bit of tunnel vision on each other. I'm not sure where I stand on the subject.

Although I do have a question for Marskid,

If you are the commander, and you've had suspicion on Jivvi for a few day/night cycles at this point, why haven't you and your council killed him yet?

If you are the commander, my first guess of who you would want to kill would be Jivvi.
On the off-chance he turns up town, I'd be auto-lynched. It's the same reason he hasn't killed me. We'd both run into a deathvote in an instant.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
On the off-chance he turns up town, I'd be auto-lynched. It's the same reason he hasn't killed me. We'd both run into a deathvote in an instant.
Only now that you've claimed. If you'd killed him beforehand, it's very possible that we would've run into an endless loop of 'he did it- no the mafia did it to frame him- he did it-'
Same with if Jivvi had killed you. I'm inclined to disbelieve you, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.