Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Light suddenly started freaking the fuck out and sprinted away. And stepped on my fucking rose. God fucking Damn it. Ross was left sitting with the two sentient animals and Zwn. Ross was seething inwardly. He'd worked for a lengthy bit of time, intricately creating every contour of that rose....only to be smashed by the running of a crazy mother fucker. "Has he....Always been like this?"

CaffeinatedKitty Toiletprincess

G

Guest35486

Guardian of Corruption
Cyra sat up to see the large bird on her lap. She wondered if the bird had attacked Light when he was strangling her, but remembered the bird had flown off somewhere. Then she realized there were leaves everywhere.
"Where did you even go?" she asked the bird.
The bird, being a bird, cawed in response.
Cyra, not being a bird, did not understand at all and sighed.
"Anyways, welcome back," she said as the bird settled on her head again.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"I... I don't know..." She sits and thinks in silence for a few minutes, contemplating the choices.
"...I think I'd rather you talk to him. Tell him I can't stay with him because...because of what happened. I'm too scared it'll happen again, and I can't just forget all about it..."
She hesitates. "And I...I don't trust myself enough to tell him. I don't know if I'd be able to."

((Ansoro2112 S_swimmer))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Light emerged from the treeline, shoving aside a couple of branches, one of them painfully hitting him back in the side. "A-Alouette?" he was sure he heard her voice, he looked around- up and found her sitting in a tree with her brother and Ark. "A-Alouette!" Light yelled, his voice giving away signs of both excitement and distress "A-Are you okay? Did something happen?"

((Ansoro2112 S_swimmer CaffeinatedKitty Let the fun... begin. Faliara I CAN EDIT THE POLL. WHAT DO YOU WANT IT EDITED TO?))

• Sad
  • Winner
Reactions: Hunter and Timdood3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Airis quickly turned around just to see Light. He quickly made his way towards him, putting his hand on his chest*

"Slow down. You're talking to me now. She doesn't feel like discussing with you at the moment."

*He then turned around to see Ark*

"Take her away with you. Now."

---------------------

(( Fiestaguy CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer ))​

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"Wait, what the fuck are you talking about?" he asks. Not bothering to wait for an answer, he continues "First I get that shit lying to me about knowing of her, then she runs away from me and I can't talk to her now?" His voice rises in anger and volume: "Why can't any of you let me speak to her? I KNOW that I attacked her. I KNOW I've been horrible to her. I KNOW you're as fucking paranoid and caring too much as usual. I just want to fucking tell that I'M CURED DAMNIT. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK FOR ONCE." Light's face goes red in anger and fury as his fists ball up, his blood veins popping out and becoming clearly visible as his eyes become watery. "WHY?" his voice booms through the jungle again, enough to cause ringing in one's ears "I'VE DONE MY BEST TO CURE MYSELF. I'VE DONE WHAT YOU ALL WANTED, AND I GET THIS? THIS? GIVE ME A FUCKING BRREEEEAAAKK." it was near the end of his yelling that his voice became hoarse, and what he was saying became largely inaudible - muted out by the anger, rage and sadness balling up inside of him - and then his eye... turned... black........

((Ansoro2112 CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer ))

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Wait, what the fuck are you talking about?" he asks. Not bothering to wait for an answer, he continues "First I get that shit lying to me about knowing of her, then she runs away from me and I can't talk to her now?" His voice rises in anger and volume: "Why can't any of you let me speak to her? I KNOW that I attacked her. I KNOW I've been horrible to her. I KNOW you're as fucking paranoid and caring too much as usual. I just want to fucking tell that I'M CURED DAMNIT. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK FOR ONCE." Light's face goes red in anger and fury as his fists ball up, his blood veins popping out and becoming clearly visible as his eyes become watery. "WHY?" his voice booms through the jungle again, enough to cause ringing in one's ears "I'VE DONE MY BEST TO CURE MYSELF. I'VE DONE WHAT YOU ALL WANTED, AND I GET THIS? THIS? GIVE ME A FUCKING BRREEEEAAAKK." it was near the end of his yelling that his voice became hoarse, and what he was saying became largely inaudible - muted out by the anger, rage and sadness balling up inside of him - and then his eye... turned... black........

((Ansoro2112 CaffeinatedKitty S_swimmer ))
((BITCH NO DON'T YOU DARE))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The brown-haired girl blew a stray piece of hair from her face and rested her chin on her hand. "So... ev-veryone's left." She stood up slowly, as if she had no intention actually doing anything. "Do you reck-kon we should follow-w them orr...?"
((Timdood3 ))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
He hadn't done much, save for watching as the guardians went about their business.
He suddenly felt a far off part of himself reawaken, signalling that his wolf body had regained consciousness.
Catcocomics decided not to make mention of it to the others, though he, at first, crept away slowly from the plant thing, then broke into a run to meet up with himself and the guardians.
Hopefully, the plant monster would not put any one else in peril.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The brown-haired girl blew a stray piece of hair from her face and rested her chin on her hand. "So... ev-veryone's left." She stood up slowly, as if she had no intention actually doing anything. "Do you reck-kon we should follow-w them orr...?"
((Timdood3 ))
((Heh just saw this))

"I'm perfectly content with whatever. It beats sitting here mindlessly tinkering away with ice."

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Light, are you listening to yourself?! You might be cured but you still sound like a lunatic! She's scared of you! You need to give her some space!"

*Airis then noticed how one of Light's eyes began turning black*

"Light? What's happening to you?"

----------------------

(( Fiestaguy ))

Reactions: Hunter