Dota 2

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
EE. when u break up with someone you should probably tell them why, else you end up the bad guy. I know u havent had a gf yet but in time u will meet a nice gurl and when u do, you cant abuse her like u have done aui2000 or PLD.u have been abused, i know loda hurt u. he broke ur heart. But you cant go around doing it to other gurls after u were scared.

Sasher

Reaction score
EE. when u break up with someone you should probably tell them why, else you end up the bad guy. I know u havent had a gf yet but in time u will meet a nice gurl and when u do, you cant abuse her like u have done aui2000 or PLD.u have been abused, i know loda hurt u. he broke ur heart. But you cant go around doing it to other gurls after u were scared.
legit strat...
10/10 would execute in real life...
or execute the ex - reddit

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
This is the main reason why I dont watch songs dedicated to games, I cant stand the singing.
Not all of them are so bad. :p I have an EVEN BETTER example if you need it.

On a separate note, I didn't like this set the first time I saw it but... the more I look at it, I can live with a sexy Venge. ;)
Link to the workshop is there. It's old-fashioned like and I'm loving the details (like deso in the fan).

Last edited:

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Bah, I tried playing a few games today, regretted it whole fully, quite a few idiots on the Australian servers currently.
Also have people noticed morphling being played as a support recently? I know I have and all I have to say is this meta swing is starting to become really strange >.>

Sasher

Reaction score
Bah, I tried playing a few games today, regretted it whole fully, quite a few idiots on the Australian servers currently.
Also have people noticed morphling being played as a support recently? I know I have and all I have to say is this meta swing is starting to become really strange >.>
Oh man, I heard people on reddit talking about it being a possibility, but I didnt think people were actually doing it. Morphling support is not good.
Changing topics here, I've been trying to get better at Earth Spirit for the past couple of weeks, and I can say Im really starting to like the results. Its gotten to the point where I am comfortable playing him, and I usually end up carrying most of my games. All I need to do now is work on knowing when to use my aghs upgrade to pull people out of position, because doing that incorrectly can have devastating results.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Props to you, man. Tried learning earth spirit over the course of a week a while back, couldn't quite get the hang of him. Now I only whip him out if I'm playing with someone I don't like and I wanna mess with them.

(earth spirit is so much fun)

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score
So... Dota 2? :p I had a guy yell at me for being 0-4-4 as a support. He was 0-7-3 (and I think 2-11-8 by the end of it) as Chaos Knight. Logic???? You just can't expect it.
Also I literally cannot see this. Morphling is one of my favorite carries so maybe that's part of my problem but what does he offer as a support?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So... Dota 2? :p I had a guy yell at me for being 0-4-4 as a support. He was 0-7-3 (and I think 2-11-8 by the end of it) as Chaos Knight. Logic???? You just can't expect it.

Also I literally cannot see this. Morphling is one of my favorite carries so maybe that's part of my problem but what does he offer as a support?
Well as a support he brings his 4 second stun with max strength morph and he also brings the damage from waveform, its not all that spectacular really, just a tanky ranged support with a nice stun who can transition into a carry.

Sasher

Reaction score
Sold some of my Dota 2 items on the steam market for some DAC compendium points. Time to open up these mother fuckers

EDIT: AND NOT A SINGLE VERY RARE WAS HAD THAT DAY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE UPDATE
ARCANA IS LOVE ... I haven't even seen it fully yet. I don't know what to do with ALL THESE EMOTIONS.

goodbye money
literally going to buy everything

EDIT: excitement got the best of me. Never thought I'd pay for an arcana. You win this time, Valve.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Oak Milk