Picky Eaters

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
i imagine oreos and sriracha would actually be nice
I think that with Queso and Ranch there's a creamy texture and they don't necessarily overpower the Oreo. Sriricha has a lot of dominant flavours like chilli, vinegar and garlic. Each to their own though.
Hot chocolate and chilli is the best on cold days.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
I think that with Queso and Ranch there's a creamy texture and they don't necessarily overpower the Oreo. Sriricha has a lot of dominant flavours like chilli, vinegar and garlic. Each to their own though.
Hot chocolate and chilli is the best on cold days.
sriracha, or at least the type sold here, is quite sweet if you overlook the heat

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
just curious for you Australians but is there like any of you that don't like vegemite at all cause i've never heard anyone of you say "nah vegemite aint my thing"

I'm a pretty picky eater since my stomach is absolutely worthless and doesn't digest anything correctly. I dislike seafood and raw meats passionately. I don't really care for milk due to i'm lactose intolerant but what really boils my buns is dry bread and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Had one once and ended up getting peanut butter and dry bread glued to the roof of my mouth and was sitting in class smacking like an idiot trying to get it off.

also when I first looked at Golden's album, I thought he replaced the queso with his puke so that was why it was a brownish queso. It is still disgusting either way.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Naoh

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Only Australia has musk sticks I believe and holy shit, you people are missing out they taste like heaven - same with lamingtons and timtams. Also, asparagus smells like shit I'm never going anywhere near that gag inducing beanstalk of a food.

SirCiph

Reaction score
FUCK CREAM CHEESE

Used to feel the same about sour cream, but then I had some.

Also, bro. Mix the mayo and ketchup packets if you're still in school. It is the most heavenly sauce ever.

Edit: Correcting myself here: don't actually mix those if the mayo is something like Duke's or Hellmann's. I'll find out what the brand is at my high school.

Last edited:

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Only Australia has musk sticks I believe and holy shit, you people are missing out they taste like heaven - same with lamingtons and timtams. Also, asparagus smells like shit I'm never going anywhere near that gag inducing beanstalk of a food.
We have 'em too, but I find them waaaaaaaaaaay too sweet Dx (the musk sticks not the asparagus lel)